What upcoming games are you interested in?

What game are you talking about, tho? Dying Light or Dead Island 2? I am hyped for both of these games. And, while you are waiting for them to come out, definitely try out Dead Island, the original one, not Riptide. Original one is so much better, especially if you have someone to play with. Play that to get a little taste of what's coming soon, hopefully. :)

Reactions: Lovely01
It's still early in development, but I am excited for the new Cyan Worlds game they are developing, called Obduction. They only just got their crowdfunding as of August or so, and are taking pre-orders. Based on this preview alone I'm chomping at the bit to play this game.

As far as I can see in the video, it's some sort of a puzzle game? It looks quite good, when does it come out? I may get it depending on its price and release date, and if I like the final product. I don't want to buy early access games, anymore, because I bought a few and a year after they are still not finished.

Far Cry 4 is love. Far Cry 4 is life. Eh? Well, I'm waiting for that to come out, as well. Should be a good game.

What game are you talking about, tho? Dying Light or Dead Island 2? I am hyped for both of these games. And, while you are waiting for them to come out, definitely try out Dead Island, the original one, not Riptide. Original one is so much better, especially if you have someone to play with. Play that to get a little taste of what's coming soon, hopefully. :)

I definitely will. I'm pretty excited for both! Thanks for the tips :D

I really liked the original one, and I can't stress enough how good it is to play co-op with a friend. It's one of my favorite co-op games. It's just so different. Definitely get it on a sale or something, and find a friend to play with.

I couldn't for the longest time wait for Sims 4 to come out but now that it is out and I played the game I am sooo disappointed, Sims 3 is so much better but that might be because I play all the expansion packs. I am hoping that when Sims 4 has expansions packs it becomes a lot better and funner to play.

GTA V. I got a little hyped up when I heard about the first person view. I wasn't as interested before that, it was just another generic game.

Yes, the first person view for GTA V should be interesting to see. I'm eagerly waiting for that one. Or at least catch a glimpse on Youtube.

I can't wait for the Starcraft II Legacy of the Void. After so many years of waiting, I finally get to see the ending of the series ... unless they decide to leave a cliffhanger and make us wait another 10 years for Starcraft 3, but I doubt it since it seems like Blizzard is developing new games series.

I am very excited about The Witcher 3. I have been a huge fan of the series from 2008 when the first witcher came out so every trailer they have released has given me goosebumps. It looks stunning, epic in scope and CD Projekt has proven that they are a company that cares for the audience. I can't wait!

GTA V by far. Rockstar is one of the few gaming companies where I have full faith in their ability to release a perfect game on PC after they release it on consoles. That's why I think it takes them so long to get around to it, they aren't just releasing some shitty port.

I just saw this game on Steam that's coming out in December. I'm sure some of you have already seen it, and now that I've seen it, I'm getting the desire to watch the show before the game comes out. That will be a near impossible task because I don't have time for watching shows right now, what with all the exams and such.

Anyhow, the game in question is Game of Thrones, made by Telltale Games (http://store.steampowered.com/app/330840/). I'm sure you've played some of their adventure games, like The Walking Dead season 1 and/or 2 and The Wolf Among Us. I've played all three of these games, and I loved The Walking Dead ones, while I just couldn't get into The Wolf Among Us. But, since I love medieval games and everything medieval, I think I'm going to like this game. But, I'm probably going to like it a lot more if I watch the series.

What do you guys think about this game?