What upcoming games are you interested in?

gh0st233

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
Right now, I can't wait for Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, The Crew, Grand Theft Auto V, The Witcher 3, Killing Floor 2, and a few others I won't even name. I specifically bought new parts to be able to play some of these games, but it seems I'm going to be needing a bit more RAM. So if that happens, I won't be able to play them. Assassin's Creed are my favorite game series. I loved Far Cry 3 and I'm sure the sequel will be just as good if not even better. The Crew looks like something new and I'm interested in trying out, especially because of the huge map. GTA San Andreas is a game that I have spent the most hours on, and since GTA V is in Los Santos, I can't wait for it. I enjoyed Witcher 1 and 2, so I'm waiting for a 3rd installment to continue the story.

What games are you people eagerly waiting for and why?

I really can't wait for the crew, the open map to explore with your friends. The ability to fully customize your vehicle to your liking. I will be able to visit one of the major cities in the game that I live in, in real life. Far Cry 4 is also on my list along with gta 5 for pc. Such an abundance of games coming out over the next couple of months.

I'm looking forward to the ports for Way of the Samurai IV and Valkyria Chronicles. Can't wait to see those games on 1080p!

I am looking forward to a lot of games in 2015. 2014 is still not over yet. I am looking to get my hands on games like Far Cry 4, Assassins Creed Unity and Assassins Creed Rogue this year. All of these are Ubisoft games.

Ubisoft seems to be pushing out many interesting titles this year. What is Rogue like? As far as I saw, it is much like Black Flag, only a lot more concentrated on ships? I didn't really like that about Black Flag, that it was too concentrated on naval combat, but we'll see if I like this one. Hope I can run them with 4 GB of ram, really do.

I just bought myself a ticket for the Dragon Age hype train. I own the first game and enjoyed it for the most part (a little slow for me though), and when Inquisition was announced I didn't really take heed... But now, something has clicked and I want the game so bad.

GTA V. I got a little hyped up when I heard about the first person view. I wasn't as interested before that, it was just another generic game.

GTA V is a bit far away but I really cannot wait, especially since by then I will have bought the most kick ass, ass kicking awesome laptop gaming monster so I can play it in ultra high res.

GTA V is probably one of the bigger games I am waiting for. I already own it on the PS3, but I am a PC gamer at heart and can't wait to dive into it on my favorite platform. I am also eagerly awaiting the release of Dragon Age Inquisition, just jumped into some of the older games and have had a blast so far, so I am really excited to play this one too.

The Crew, and the next Halo (I'm a huge fan of the series). However for the latter since Bungie was no longer in charge the quality has been dropping slightly. Hope that the franchise doesn't go out with a whimper soon...

All the games you guys mentioned are good games. I'm guessing 2015 will be a busy gaming year. We'll have to play all of these games, in so little time. Can we do it, tho? I think we can. I just saw some AC: Unity gameplay, and I want it even more. Fun fact: Did you know they couldn't make a perfect replica of Notre Dame because of copyright?

The upcoming game I'm interested in at the moment is Dying Light. I can already tell this game is gonna be really good...it looks awesome! It doesn't look like your ordinary zombie game...the movements are well done, it has a vivid atmosphere to it and you can run really fast. I think this game is gonna be my favorite horror game of 2015. Now what's really interesting to me is that in this game, there's an addition the creators added and I think that's why they pushed the release date back to February 2015. You get to compete with your friends in coop and whoever gets the most zombie kills or whatever that challenge is, wins points and that increases their strength within the game. Here's two links from youtube: the trailer for the game,
and this video is about the addition I was talking about,

Right now I'm looking forward to The Crew. I didn't even find out about this game until recently but once I heard of all its features I got really interested and now I can't wait to see the reviews finally come in. I think it will be revolutionary to the racing game genre if they did it right.

At the moment there are three games I would really like to put under the proverbial Christmas tree if I can help it. Firstly, there's of course the Sims 4. I know it's not living up to expectations but, as a fan of the Sims, I simply can't help but want it. Secondly, I've recently learned about a game called Lords of the Fallen. The game-play is similar to Dark Souls and the environment reminds me of the first two Fable Games. Third, I want Diablo 3. I don't really have much of a reason for wanting it though. I just do.

The upcoming game I'm interested in at the moment is Dying Light. I can already tell this game is gonna be really good...it looks awesome! It doesn't look like your ordinary zombie game...the movements are well done, it has a vivid atmosphere to it and you can run really fast. I think this game is gonna be my favorite horror game of 2015. Now what's really interesting to me is that in this game, there's an addition the creators added and I think that's why they pushed the release date back to February 2015. You get to compete with your friends in coop and whoever gets the most zombie kills or whatever that challenge is, wins points and that increases their strength within the game. Here's two links from youtube: the trailer for the game,
and this video is about the addition I was talking about,

I totally forgot about this game. When I saw the game-play of this game, I had hoped it would come out soon. Then, I realized it's coming out 2015 and I got kind of sad about it. When the original Dead Island came out, I LOVED that game. It was the only game I was playing, especially co-op. Many people didn't like it, but I think it was one of the best co-op experiences I've had. Sure, it had problems, but I managed to overlook these problems and enjoy the game at its fullest. You reminded me of this game, and of Dead Island 2. I am hyped for both games equally. I'm hyped for Dying Light because it looks like the original Dead Island, like it may provide a GOOD "sequel" to that game, with some Assassin's Creed climbing elements, and I'm hyped for Dead Island 2 because, well, I loved the original, right?

Reactions: Lovely01
I also can't wait for the GTA V for the PC, because I really want to see if they made the game any better from the game released for the "old" consoles. I played it on PS3 and it was very good, I loved it and since I don't have the game for PS3 myself, I can't wait to play it on the PC. Can't wait.

The game I want the most right now is witcher 3. I love the witcher games. The graphics look pretty and I've always enjoyed the story.

Paradise lost: first contact.

It's some indie game that was on kickstarter a while ago, looks pretty amazing.

I have enjoyed the Witcher games, but I just could never get myself to completing them. I don't know why, but if I stop playing it for a day, I know I'm not going to run it in the next month. I don't know why is this, but I haven't completed The Witcher yet, and in The Witcher 2 I got to the part after choosing Iorveth or Roche. I think I'm going to complete it once 3 comes out tho.

I totally forgot about this game. When I saw the game-play of this game, I had hoped it would come out soon. Then, I realized it's coming out 2015 and I got kind of sad about it. When the original Dead Island came out, I LOVED that game. It was the only game I was playing, especially co-op. Many people didn't like it, but I think it was one of the best co-op experiences I've had. Sure, it had problems, but I managed to overlook these problems and enjoy the game at its fullest. You reminded me of this game, and of Dead Island 2. I am hyped for both games equally. I'm hyped for Dying Light because it looks like the original Dead Island, like it may provide a GOOD "sequel" to that game, with some Assassin's Creed climbing elements, and I'm hyped for Dead Island 2 because, well, I loved the original, right?

I know right! I was pretty sad about the release date being pushed back also. I was so convinced to buy it when my birthday arrived but that plan was obviously crashed. Well, I hope since we have to wait for it to come out that the coop they added is good. Otherwise, they wouldn't have had a reason to push the date back. I haven't played Dead Island yet, but I will soon. I started to look at people playing it on youtube and it looks pretty fun. Thanks for giving me insight on Dead Island. :)