What Steam game are you hoping will be in the Steam winter sales this year?

Potatoman

Registered
Nov 6, 2015
There's always some game that you want so badly but can't afford. What game is that for you that you'll be hoping will go on sale?

Witcher 3 *fingers crossed*

I hope it'll be at least 40% off because I really don't like spending so much on a game, I've been waiting long enough and I really want to play it now. I also hope the Batman franchise gets a huge sale to promote the failed Arkham Knight. I'm not interested in Arkham Knight, just the previous games.

Mainly just the Paradox Games titles. They go on sale occasionally, but the sales are usually kinda piddly, and always wind up being games I already own. I'd like to see a developer-wide drop in prices for a few days so I can pick up some of the DLC for Europa Universalis IV that I don't already own.

Wouldn't mind seeing The Witcher 3 drop, as well. It's been long enough, right? Right?

I've been keeping an eye on Grim Fandango for a while, I want to get it when it's ridiculously cheap.

I don't have anything else that I'm specifically looking for other than good Sim games. Not The Sims specifically, but stuff like Railroad Tycoon or RollerCoaster Tycoon, etc. I've been in the mood for a good sim game like that, so I'm keeping an eye out for sales. :)

I think the Sylvio game needs to on the next specials which came out this year in June and have seen some videos of it and looks impressive, which may appeal to some people and is a survival horror game and you can even drive a car which is nice in the forest. I think that Spot the Liar an fmv game should be on special and also, think that if it is on special then it will be good to see the game and play it and it is a kind of mystery game. I think some games can be nice to buy when they are cheaper and hope we see more games in the specials that occur, and hope that the games are the good ones which can be real nice in the end.

I also hope for The Witcher 3 to be on sale this winter. Although I might wait until they release all their DLC content packs and just buy the unavoidable Enhanced Edition that will surely be available next year or so, I hope. :D

Kind of want to snag Witcher 3 (I own the first two but I've yet to play them). I've also been eyeing the Mass Effect games for a while but I'm not sure if I'm gonna purchase them from Steam or just through Origin. I'll also probably get Half-Life if it goes on sale--I've been meaning to play it for a while.

I have a pretty long wishlist on Steam so honestly, depending on how many of those go on sale, I'll probably end up buying all of them :p

Most likely The Witcher 3 is one game I would rather try and catch on sale. I've never played the past Witcher games so I would probably end up getting those first. I'm really behind on some of these game series to be honest.