What PS2 game would you love to see on PS4?

MachoMan

Registered
Feb 15, 2015
For myself, I would love to see a remake of the old classic Mark of Kri (2002).
1318874-mark_of_kri_ps2_uk.jpg

It would be great to see an open world remake of this RPG. Some additions would be cutting wood for transport and weaponry. A more interactive environment with hunting and crafting. Side quests like fishing for the local tribe, or capturing enemies of a religious sect.

The graphics would be amazing as well. It'll be an ancient version of the current survival genre.

What about you? What PS2 game would you enjoy playing on PS4?

PS2 games I would love to see on the PS4 include Jak & Daxter, Timesplitters, Spyro and Onimusha.

I would love to see Kingdom Hearts 3 and Persona to release on the PS3. The gameplay and funny disney characters are so cute. They are actually about to release the sequels possibly these year or 2016 so I'm pretty hyped about that!

I'd love for them to bring back the traditional Burnout game with a new skin. I already love the old Burnout games on the PS2 and I find they hold up very well with age and I find it unfortunate that they changed the formula for the latest version. I'd also like to see. Kagero make a comeback as it was a very unique game where you are an immortal and your enemies are monsters and humans and you need to set up traps in each room to get them.

I want to see dynasty warriors pop up on the system It’s one of my favorite games and brings so much to the system I would love to play it on ps4

Someone mentioned Jak and Daxter. I would love to see this game on PS4. I currently have it on PS2 and my kids love it. It would look so good upgraded. It is such a great game.

Someone mentioned Jak and Daxter. I would love to see this game on PS4. I currently have it on PS2 and my kids love it. It would look so good upgraded. It is such a great game.

Which of the Jak & Daxter games is your personal favorite? My own personal favorite is Jak II. The entire series is my favorite Playstation platformer.

I am still holding out hope that Naughty Dog will release a new version of the game for the PS4.

Which of the Jak & Daxter games is your personal favorite? My own personal favorite is Jak II. The entire series is my favorite Playstation platformer.

I am still holding out hope that Naughty Dog will release a new version of the game for the PS4.

How about some Crash Bandicoot? In all honesty, Crash was my favourite hero from PS1. He was also on PS2, so he and Cortex could fit into this question. The only thing I fear is that they'll mess with the graphics a little too much and we'll have a GTA V Crash Bandicoot mash up!

Reactions: dillinger10
How about some Crash Bandicoot? In all honesty, Crash was my favourite hero from PS1. He was also on PS2, so he and Cortex could fit into this question. The only thing I fear is that they'll mess with the graphics a little too much and we'll have a GTA V Crash Bandicoot mash up!
Sadly, I read an interview last week Naughty Dog’s Josh Scherr who pretty much flat out dismissed any possibility of resurrecting either Crash Bandicoot or Jak & Daxter. A shame.

I would like to see Shadow of the colossus a emotional game came out in 2005, artistic game and, turns out you the player are kind of like the villain killing the huge beasts in the game. There are only 16 bosses in the game, each can take few minutes to a hour depending on how they move or do the attacks or even notice you can be frustrating sometimes. It would look good in the Ps4 with some changes or added game play which would suit it and maybe add more to the story as the game does not have a strong story mostly up to the player to think about what happened in the game.