What PC games we all playing?

randomuser83

Registered
Jun 13, 2008
Hey hey, just wanted to know what everyone is playing these days. Since I got my 360 I havn't played any PC games and just wondering what are the good ones out? Also, anyone know of any good free to play games out or coming out that they would recommend for a former WoW player?

I've tried to get into PC gaming, but for some reason I just can't. I've been a console gamer since the NES and Master System. The mouse and keyboard feel too foreign to me.

Maverick said:
I've tried to get into PC gaming, but for some reason I just can't. I've been a console gamer since the NES and Master System. The mouse and keyboard feel too foreign to me.

Yeah I can understand that. I call them "phases" myself. I go back and forth from consoles and pc. Huge console fan myself, have a good amount of systems since the playstation. I just havn't had a good PC game since WoW, starting to get depressing lol.

I never had an adequate computer for gaming. The graphics have always been too much for my machine to handle.

I've been doing alot of Age of Conan and Lord of the Rings online lately. I'm about to dive into STALKER...did some Google Earthing on the locations in the game and it got me excited.

STALKER is fantastic. There are a bunch of really good PC games that have just come out. Mainly Left 4 Dead is amazing in every sense of the word, along with Company of Heroes and the new Dawn of War beta that is out right now.

Depends on what you are looking for.

I am pretty much playing everything I just mentioned.

It also isn't that expensive to build a gaming rig. To get one that is able to play even some of the newest games you can pick up for less than the cost of a PS3, if you are willing to build the entire thing yourself.

Pretty much anything that I play on my PC at this point is done when there is some kind of Steam sale. Don't know about this week though, 50% off is a lot, but FEAR 2 is old enough that 25 dollars still seems like it is too much. Also I didn't think it looked that great.

Give me Anno 1404 on sale soon and I won't stop playing that.

Social Justice Warriors. People that seem to want to make you feel bad for no real reason. Freaking #gamergate has been all about Journalistic practices in gaming as well as devs having the right to make the type of game that they want and not really being bullied into a corner and told what "themes" should and shouldn't be used as they are "oppressive".

I grew up on pc games, mostly FPS so back in the day I was heavily into UT & Tribes. Recently I revisited QuakeLive which was pretty fun, as well as UT. I gotta get a better spec laptop! Especially since GTA 5 is coming out soon.

Also I recently played simcity 2000 on Dosbox which was pretty fun and nostalgic.

These days I am playing a bunch of different games. Here's a few that I can think of right now: Dota 2, DayZ, Walking Dead Season 2, Witcher 2, CS:GO. Currently waiting for the new Assassin's Creed, Far Cry 4, GTA V and The Crew. I'm hoping I will be able to run these games with just 4 GB of ram.

RAM is dirt cheap. Try looking around the end of the month, or even better, black friday. Try looking at sizes you might think are "to bigger" or "bigger than you want", mainly because they will normally be the same price as smaller sets or cheaper.

I go and still blow some heads in Fallout 3 and when I'm tired of that whole post-apocalyptic feeling I just blow some heads up.. in a cartoony way! Team Fortress 2 kicks balls!