What kind of tablet do you think is best for gaming?

Zombeh

Registered
Dec 27, 2014
Since I'm a PC/Console gamer, I just thought about this. What tablet is best for gaming/multitasking apps?
Tablets I've used in the past with OS Android always seemed a bit laggy, especially while gaming. Anyone know a good tablet that could handle demanding games smoothly?

I personally would recommend iOS tablets because they run well even when they are fairly older. Also even with new updates the games usually still run great. I have an Android tablet that I can't install on me games on because the Android version is outdated and I can't update it for some reason. I recommend just getting an iPad mini 2 as I think it gives the most value for a low price right now.

I own a Tab3 8'' and I'm pretty happy with it, seems well built and strong enough to run every last one of the games I tried on it. Maybe the Shield is better tho, can't compete with it really, since it was actually made for games.

The best tablet for gaming are the one with ios. They offer the best performance and the user experience with it is brilliant:)

The Nvidia Shield Tablet is the best tablet for gaming because of its Tegra K1 processor and additional controller. It can even connect to four controllers at once for multiplayer gaming on a single tablet. iPads are great for graphically intense gaming, but I'd still give the top honors to the Shield, especially with the new Tegra X1 version coming out in a few months.

I disagree with the view that Android is laggy. It is not Android but rather the hardware that runs Android. Isuggest you get a tablet with at least a quad core processor and 1gb ram if you want a gaming tablet. You could get an octa-core cup and 2gb ram for better performance. Gaming on Android is great and I don't have issues with lag.