What kind of game did you played the longest time?

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
I've been playing StarCraft for 20 years same as Warcraft but the game I've been playing for 25 years now is a board game called Chess Master, it has many incarnations and versions and it's the one game that I regularly play up to now.

I think Civ V is the game I've been playing the longest, since its release in 2010 up until today, even with the release of Civ VI.

I've been playing StarCraft for 20 years same as Warcraft but the game I've been playing for 25 years now is a board game called Chess Master, it has many incarnations and versions and it's the one game that I regularly play up to now.

This is quite a long time to be playing anyway as I can get to see that it is not really easy to keep playing some games for a number of years. I am looking forward to the time where it gets better with time and everything working well for me so as to be able to stick to one game for that number of years.

It may seem kind of old but that was when I was in my "glory days" I played guitar heroes the longest, I absolutely was addicted to it especially in unlocking new characters and new guitars, I think I finally got the grim reaper character which was the hardest and most expensive character to get and also the skull guitar which matched the grim reaper. I was able to achieve over a month 6 days a week, for 4 hrs a day I finally got it. Correct me if I'm wrong on the names and terms here, this was roughly 9 years ago so the details are a little bit sketchy

I have always loved football and footfall games happened to be my longest played games especially football manager 2012. I was hooked up on this game like my life and very existence depended on it. I played it both on my laptop and mobile device as well.

Age of empires for me, i have been playing it since the first version. Until now i play AOE III intermittently and i enjoy every moment of it. Now that AOE IV is available in the market, i just cant wait to get my hands on it.

This is quite a long time to be playing anyway as I can get to see that it is not really easy to keep playing some games for a number of years. I am looking forward to the time where it gets better with time and everything working well for me so as to be able to stick to one game for that number of years.

World of Warcraft and StarCraft are two of the best RPG that Blizzard Games made and I played it intermittently and not regularly. There were times that I didn't play it for a year and sometimes I only played during the holidays or when I have a long vacation, this was when I was still working. Actually when I was still working in a corporation, I stopped playing it because my people might see in the office that I was playing video games and they might think that it's okay and if that happens, there would be productivity issues, so instead of playing those games I opted for a more refined game which is chess. I've been playing chess continuously for 25 years online, since the early days of Chessmaster and now I'm playing Kasparov and Magnus Carlsen games.

The type of game that I have played for the longest time would be an Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game or MMORPG, I started around while I was 12 years old and still playing until today I am still playing MMORPG.
What I like about MMORPG is that it makes you feel you are in a different location and being able to communicate with other people that maybe far away from you. It connects people with common interest and the chance of having a teamwork while playing.

I spent 5 to 6 hours playing everyday for starcraft. It's always my time killer.It keeps my mind active and alert. I was addicted with it. I don't even want to be disturbed. My gaming experience brought good realization in life. Play and enjoy but never get hooked.

Dota I guess, and I played it for 8 years.

Wow, 8 years is a very long time to keep playing one game. Anyways, I have the same experience with playing Football Manager. I think that I have played it more than 8 years and still playing it at the moment. I'm in the year 3040 in the game.

The longest game I’ve played was gta vice city for 1 year cause i can’t finish the missions of the main story so i just go and rampage the town haha. While i love playing that cause of the open world gameplay you do anything on that game oick up a lady, get a tank to destroy buildings, snipe a person far away and still get a star, I mean HOW how do they know it was me who fired that haha. That’s what got me hooked on that game it’s fun, open world and just exciting.

It’s not the game that I logged the most hours on, but it’s definitely the one that I’ve been playing for the longest.

That game is Super Mario World. It’s the very first game that I’ve ever had the privilege to play, and I instantly fell in love with it. Super Mario World is just perfect in every way. It’s simply yet challenging at times, and the pixel art and music are timeless. It’s a classic title that I can constantly turn back to, month after month, and year after year. Like I said, it’s a fairly short game so there are games out there which I’ve clocked more time in, but this is the one that has lasted me the most years.

I have been playing castles for a very long now,it should be about 4 years now.it a building blocks game and I have it on my mobile which is always easy for me to play since I can play on the go.

For me i guess, Candy crush yeah that is weird but i like to play it while doing nothing or am just getting board sometimes just for my passtime.

I got another game i played it on a ps4 and arcade games it’s marvel vs capcom. It’s one of those games that comes to you head on in terms of character selection and action cause you can have two players on your team and have a clash with the other two superheroes. I think I’ve played it my whole life up until now i still go to the arcades to play this but not like when i was still in school that after school i go to the arcades and play until dark.

It's going to be FIFA games that I have played longest in my life. I started playing the first FIFA games and I still played it till now that we have FIFA 23.

I have been playing fighter games for several years since I started playing mortal Kombat and street fighter on PC before I got my first PlayStation 2 console and continued playing fighter games on the platform.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is the game I've played the longest. In fact, Call of Duty is my favourite game of all time but Black Ops 2 is my favourite release.