What kind of device do you have and how good is it for gaming?

Samsung Galaxy S3, so far it plays most games without a hitch. To be honest I don't think that many phone games demand overly high specs, so even phones that are a few years old shouldn't have much problems with running games.

I own an iPhone 5C and I have to say it runs games extremely well. With processor of the iPhone 5C being stronger than most other iphones, it can run some pretty graphical intense games such as Infinity Blade. Of course though I'm not too much of a mobile gamer, I like to play on handhelds more.

I currently use an Android phone with a 5 inch screen. It's ok for gaming, and I can run Fifa 15 on it with occasional lag. Unfortunately it doesn't have front facing speakers like your HTC One, so sound isn't great. Running Bloons TD5 is probably a very good benchmark test.

Got an ipad and a samsung but I don't really know which is the better device for gaming between them. The ipad has an obviously larger screen and more powerful specs than my android phone but the mobile is more convenient and I don't really notice much difference in terms of how it affects gameplay.

I don't know though, the ipad seems to have a lower volume in terms of sounds. Not that it's a deal breaker or anything.

Samsung Galaxy S3, so far it plays most games without a hitch. To be honest I don't think that many phone games demand overly high specs, so even phones that are a few years old shouldn't have much problems with running games.
I also have the S3 and its great for gaming! I get a bit annoyed when certain games limit games to phone due to similar screen size (*cough* Hearthstone). The biggest issue of course is battery, so I try to keep my gaming short or when I can charge it after. Does anyone have a S4 /S5? How is your battery life with gaming?

I have an iPhone 5S. It's not so great for gaming since it's storage is rather small(I have a 16GB), and the screen is good, but not great. Even the games with better graphics can come off as a little bit clunky and sharp. The battery life of an iPhone isn't too reliable, so its best to invest in a portable charger. When playing games, the phone can get very hot very quickly, which is also a minus. The screen's brightness and the adjust of the brightness is great, though.