What kind of device do you have and how good is it for gaming?

LoganF

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
I have an HTC one m7. Its a nice phone, great for gaming. I like the front facing speakers because it gives the game a better feel for me. Im thinking about upgrading my iPad to get the latest games for IOS because android sometimes doesn't get them, which is a shame. Anyway, what device do you have HTC? Iphone? Samsung?

I have LG Nexus 5, it's about a year old, but it still almost beats new galaxies and iphones. The gaming on it very nice, although I do not play very much on mobile. The only bad thing about is the battery and no sd slot, so I have to consider if I want to give away a third of my space for a game.

I have two mobile devices, one is my Alcatel Onetouch Inspire 2 Smartphone, and the other one is an iPod touch 3rd generation. I do not use my smartphone for gaming, mainly because it lags so much. But my iPod, even if it's an old device, is still very reliable. I love it.

I have an Android phone. It's pretty good for smaller games that are similar to flash games or Facebook games. I can't stand that I can't play the bigger games that I'd like to play on it though.

I use an iPad for games because I like playing on a larger screen and it's been great for me so far. I've been using it for about a year now and it still isn't lagging and the battery life is still great. I'm hoping to get the iPad Air soon but mostly only because it's lighter, but honestly the performance of the older one I'm using is still very good so I'm probably going to wait a while longer before I make the switch.

I have an android phone and its dacant for playing games.Sometimes I reach I had an ipad or something because apple seems to have more games out then droid has. I'll see something advertised and try to get the app to check it out only to find my device dose not carry it.

I currently have a Google Nexus 4. It's pretty good, considering the fact that I have had it for over two years now. It still plays new games very smoothly, and the overall gameplay is great considering that it's on mobile. The 4.7" screen is also a nice feature for gaming and everyday activities too. Great phone!

I have the Samsung Galaxy S5, which is just fine for mobile gaming. The screen is large enough without being too wide, and the run-speed is smooth as butter.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and an iPhone 4. I think they're both really bad for gaming, so I usually stick to my computer. But it probably has more to do with the fact that I dislike a lot of mobile/tablet games rather than they actually being bad gaming platforms.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (original version), and a Sony VAIO Tap 11 Tablet PC. I'd say the tablet PC probably plays games the best (the Galaxy Tab is over 3 years old and really slow now), but I probably play more mobile games on my phone than anywhere else.

I own a iPhone 5 and it runs everything pretty smoothly, nothing really to complain about it. Even if it's a 2 year old phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s2 and it still runs all the games I want to play smoothly without any error or lags. I have the phone for 3 and a half years and it still functions close to a new phone. I'm pretty happy with it and will stick with it for some more time.

I use an iPad Mini, and I really enjoy using it. It's just the right size for my fingers to reach the whole screen, the new Metal software, really makes an improvement for graphics, and I've never experienced any serious crashes or freezes. It runs most games at a decent speed, but big games like GTA, tend to get a little laggy if i play for too long.

Currently own a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo, The screen is huge and that is so good for gaming and the best part is that its a good budget phone. I bought it for 180 euros and i never had a better phone. Its just smooth overall because of the Quad core Processer.

I own a iPhone 5 and it runs everything pretty smoothly, nothing really to complain about it. Even if it's a 2 year old phone.
I am the same although I'm sure some apps will become obsolete and not work anymore since the 6 came out. I don't think mobile devices are good for gaming but for what it is it's fine.

Samsung Galaxy S4 and it plays everything I throw at it with a playable FPS. Sometimes, applications will crash which I hear happens often on the S4, but other than that, I'm content with the performance. For sound, I rarely use the phone without earbuds.

I've got a 7" Pendo Pad - some games crash, but the emulators seem to work. Some games tend to crash after a while so I end up deleting them (the screen goes black, then it goes to the main screen.) I use headphones as the sound quality is better than through the speaker, it's Android 4.4.2 but it works at least - and I can play the few decent games I can find.

I have a HTC one and a Dell venue 8, they both have the power that I need in order to game. The HTC ones screen size is perfect for on the go gaming, and when I feel like being lazy at home I can bring out the Venue and have tonnes of fun.

I have a Virgin Mobile phone, and I think I made the mistake of purchasing the phone too early because the HTC Desire was out for sale one month after my purchase. Right now, I have the LG F3 running on Android Jellybean, and it has 1 GB of space. This means I can barely download any apps or keep music on it. I'm constantly running out of space. Games can actually be played on this phone with minimal lag, but the huge downside is that there isn't much memory for the game itself.
My iPad, one the other hand, is stellar for gaming. There is 16 GB worth of space. Game apps run smoothly. They rarely lag or crash, and the screen is so big. The downside is that there is a need to constantly update the iOS, which can be annoying. If you don't let the device update, it soon becomes outdated and can't download many apps, let alone games.

I am currently having a Sony Xperia Z. I think it is a pretty good phone.
However, it is not functioning as well as before.
I don't know are its specifications good for gaming, but it has a 5.0 inches display monitor.
I think that 's big enough for playing games.