what is your first steam game you played

First game I played on steam was DotA 2, since I love playing MOBAs and I'm a fan of the original DotA. I

I suppose technically it was Counter-Strike 1.6 back in the day, but I no longer have access to that account so I'm going to say Team Fortress 2 since 2011 or something. Not really playing it that much currently, I'm more interested in the trading aspect of it, but I do have some occasional quick deathmatch runs or something.

my first steam game is dota 2 since elementary i was playing dota1 and it have a simple graphic but it is really fun and many student addict on it. after i know that there is dota 2 in steam immediately make my steam account and play dota 2 and it have nice graphics and i also addict on it until now. :)

The first Steam game I played was Garry's Mod! Back when Team Fortress 2, and the Halflife games could be purchased in the Orange Box. I ended up playing through Halflife pretty quickly as well, since I needed the Source Engine from the game to play Gmod. This was back in late middle school/early high school for me. Real nostalgia right there!

DOTA 2!! First Ever steam game i ever played, Im completely noob on this game but that doesn't matter like any other RTS game i played I had fun playing this. I died a lot and had a tough time figuring out all the items, inventory and stuff but I stumbled along and played until the match was over. It’s a hard game with a pretty sharp learning curve but it’s not so difficult that you rage out.

DOTA 2 is a little different than I expected. Instead of controlling a bunch of tiny soldiers like in Starcraft, you’re controlling just one character that you build up over the course of a match. There’s 5 players to a team and you’re trying to destroy the other team’s towers. And while you’re running around with your character, automated guys attack your opponent and their towers. You’re trying to not only fight the other people playing but also make a safe path for the automatic minions…in short, you got yourself tower defense.

Attachments

• Dota_2.jpg
    Dota_2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0