WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NBA TEAM?

ronmrlla

Registered
Feb 26, 2018
If you're an NBA fan, the odds are extremely likely that you have a favorite team you support. That includes the most-passionate die hard loyalist to the run-of-the-mill fair weather fan. Even if you cheer for your favorite player, he plays for a team so it would be impossible not to pick that as your favorite basketball team. A lot of frontrunning basketball fans tend to cheer for glamorous teams like the Los Angeles Lakers or the Miami Heat. While the Lakers have had the biggest gulf between ardent diehards and fair weather fans, the Heat fan base makes them look like the most loyal fans in the league. Lots of people will say that the Heat are their favorite team based primarily on LeBron James and their recent history of winning NBA titles.

People's favorite NBA team could be the one that is closest to where they live. In cities that have more than one team, this can be challenge, most notably in New York and Los Angeles. Even so, this is a better subscribed theory than people rooting for the team that's wins championship. It's up to you to decide what the most popular NBA team is. All basketball franchises weren't created equally and here's your chance to have a say and make sure your favorite basketball team is represente

Miami Heat is my choice whenever I play NBA xbox 360. I Love doing alley hoops with Lebron James and Dwayne Wade. I am still waiting for the new roster of Miami Heat this season.

I love the Miami Heat too, mainly because my cousins and I used to follow Dwayne Wade ever since he entered the league, and we lived through the glory years of Wade and Shaq, and of course LBJ, Wade, and Bosh (and Allen). We still follow the team now and we were extremely happy when Wade returned to the team.

Last edited:
my favorite would be Boston Celtics, not because kyrie is there, even before I am already a big Celtics fan. I started to become a Celtics fan was the year of the new breed of big three, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce that time they were unstoppable, and they took the championship of 2008.

I like the Golden State Warriors a lot even before they are in another level with Kevin Durant. I saw potentials in Steph and Klay before. I am a bit biased because my I am a player who also love to shoot threes. Steph and Klay do a good job to improve their shooting and change the basketball now. They change transition layup to transition threes and they are like shooting threes like a layup. I really enjoy watching them.

I like the Golden State Warriors a lot even before they are in another level with Kevin Durant. I saw potentials in Steph and Klay before. I am a bit biased because my I am a player who also love to shoot threes. Steph and Klay do a good job to improve their shooting and change the basketball now. They change transition layup to transition threes and they are like shooting threes like a layup. I really enjoy watching them.
yup both of them are really working on it, on their inside shots and lay up, specially curry, when I first saw curry I was really amaze on his shooting skills specially on three, I didn't even thought that he had a problem with his inside shooting and lay ups, but now he is really improving.

San antonio spurs.One of the best team this millennium.They prove that age does not matter though they are all now separated from each other and the other players are retired i think for me this is the that it has chemistry and the most successful trio in the NBA league.i remember wayback on 2004-2005 nba finals when they face the unpredictable detroit pistons by defeating la lakers nba finals 2003-2004 which the lakers has a 4 all star players,Manu tim and tony has dominant that time they managed to win the title even if the they are underdog.

Los Angeles Lakers. Though, as of the moment I'm not really updated on what is going on with the team. But I do know that Lebron James is now with them. Growing up, I do remember those posterized dunks and game winning shots by Kobe Bryant. He is my all time favorite NBA player. I think he is the main reason why LA Lakers is my favorite team.