What is your favorite movie????

bravehearts

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
i just wanted to see if anyone is alike around here.....my favorite movie is Braveheart....hell i name all my gamertags Brave, or bravehearts....lol

I honestly don't understand the appeal of the Godfather movies. That whole mafiosa family business is outside of my empathetic range I guess.

The Thin Red Line (1998) is my favorite.

the thin red line was a good movie....and the godfather really didnt interest me......i like action movies......like ummmm transporter and transporter 2 and like 4 brothers that was a good movie

i love that movie....goodfellas....but ya know whats better Animal house....lol that shit is dumb funny

Anyone seen a little film called 'Superman'? When Supes finds Lois Lane dead, wow, the single greatest yell in cinematic history, hands down. next.

The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite, although Blazing Saddles is a close second.

My favorites and the top two most awesome movies ever made just happen to be the same.

1) Bill and Ted's Exellent Adventure

2) Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Come on stop laughing... you got to admit they rule.

PARTY ON DUDES!!! :flyingv:

lol i love those movies......ya see this is a good thread...bcuz u find out all the other movies u forgot about while posting...Party on dudes

i have to narrow it down to just one? that's hard.

maybe pulp fiction.

and the princess blade cus i just watched it last night and it's still in my system

there are so many favorts.... but the one that always sticks out in my mind is the movie "To Live" is such and uplifting movie, the colors are amasing. it just show that even in the worst time you and come out happy and with ouot regret...

Mine depends on the genre. I like:

Gone in 60 seconds (car movies/thieving)
Tombstone (westerns)
Boondock Saints (shoot'em up action)
Spiderman 1,2 (hero movies)
Punisher (shoot everybody action)
Lord of the Rings (epics)
Star Wars 4,5,6 and then 2,3 (sci-fi epic)
Sweet Home Alabama (the one and only chick-flick/comedy that I can tolerate)
Legend of Drunken Master (Kung Fu)
Fist of Legend -Jet Li version (another Kung Fu that I love)