What is your current phone?

I'm currently sporting an iPhone 4S. It's pretty outdated compared to what's out there, but after a year or so it still works like a charm! I'm due to switch in the near future but there's just so many choices out there right now. Maybe I'll go for a new iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.

I have had the Samsung S3 for just over a year. It was my first Android phone and have found it great which the amount of apps and customization you have. I am looking at possibly getting the S4/S5 mini or a similar phone in the next 6 months or so.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, but the USB port just gave out so I can't charge it. About to upgrade, I think.

I have one of the simplest phones under the sun. The major airtime provider in our region was giving it away sometime back. I bought mine from an agent of the company. I love this small phone because it does not require frequent charging; twice a week at most. I am a little embarrassed when in public because it is so simple looking that I have been considering buying another phone. That said, this phone is very convenient.
Don't be embarrassed! I am all for a simple phone :) After a few years of having up to date gadgets and having to be on call 24/7 I ended up with the most basic call and text cell phone ever. And you know what? I like it, its no fuss, its tiny, I hardly ever need to charge it.
But hubby insisted I get an update and I really don't want to spend much, my idea of an upgrade was get one that can make calls, send sms AND take a picture :p. We made a compromise and Sony Xperia e3 (i think) is currently in the mail being shipped. :rolleyes:

I just got myself an iPhone 6 about two weeks ago. It's much bigger than the 4S which I had previous to this one, and it's a lot thinner and fragile than I'd like, but I love the phone as a whole. It's not a whole lot different compared to the 4S though, just not broken like mine was!

I'm currently rocking the Samsung Galaxy A71. Not long upgraded from an A40. Not the best of phones but it does me.

I'm currently making use of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. It's one of the best Samsung products that I have used in years. I don't think I can use another phone more than Samsung.

I have a Nokia Lumia 920. I do love it, but it's about due for an upgrade. Problem is, I don't see anything compelling from Windows Phone that makes me want to upgrade. Maybe I'll wait until next year. I'd imagine they have something big planned for whenever they release Windows 10.
I'm currently using iPhone 13 Pro Max. I purchased it last year and it's still working just fine. It's the reason why I don't bother about getting the new iPhone 14 Pro Max.

I have a Nokia Lumia 920. I do love it, but it's about due for an upgrade. Problem is, I don't see anything compelling from Windows Phone that makes me want to upgrade. Maybe I'll wait until next year. I'd imagine they have something big planned for whenever they release Windows 10.
I have been using Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for a while now since it was launched. It's one of the best Samsung phones ever released. I'm not sure if I would upgrade again after this one.

I'm currently using iPhone 13 Pro Max. I have just swapped from using Samsung S20 to iPhone 13 Pro Max. I couldn't afford buying iPhone 14 Pro Max. It's too expensive for me to buy now.

I am still making use of iPhone 13 Pro Max. I would have upgraded to iPhone 14 Pro Max but I couldn't be able to meet up to do it.

I have plans of upgrading to iPhone 15 Pro Max by the end of this month or by January next year.

My current phone is the iPhone 11 at the moment. I was rocking the Huawei P30 Pro but I dropped it accidentally and cracked the screen pretty badly so had to switch to an iPhone my daughter had in storage after upgrading her phone.