What is your current phone?

dpatel304

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
I have a Nokia Lumia 920. I do love it, but it's about due for an upgrade. Problem is, I don't see anything compelling from Windows Phone that makes me want to upgrade. Maybe I'll wait until next year. I'd imagine they have something big planned for whenever they release Windows 10.

I have Nexus 5. I got it several months ago, and the upgrade from a two year old Samsung was fascinating. No more lags, random reboots or shutdowns. The screen is big too and it has nice colors, it's visible in sunlight at full brightness. The battery could be better, though.

I'm currently using an Alcatel Onetouch Inspire 2. It's a pretty descent phone but I can't say that I love it. I can't use it much for playing mobile games because it will just lag on me. If I could pick out a new phone, I will definitely go for the Xperia Z2. That phone is really promising.

I have an iPhone 5.

I wish there were more varieties in today's phone. Like everyone has either an iphone or galaxy

I have a Galaxy S5 and I've been enjoying it so far. Before I got the S5 I had the S3 and that lagged a little but when I upgraded that was no more. I big and vibrant screen is amazing and the 16mp camera is the best I have ever seen on a smartphone, but when your in low light it can suffer. The battery life is superb, I can go 2 days without a charge with moderated usage.

Still on a Samsung Galaxy S3, it's still working really well so I don't see any real need to change it. To be honest a 2 year old smartphone is still very useful for most everyday purposes.

I have a Verizon Pantech. It's a 'smart' phone, but it's battery life is terrible and the screen doesn't respond to my touch sometimes. I'm saving for an iPhone because I'm tired of buying Verizon phones that only prove to be a nuisance in the long run...

I would get one with the biggest screen and lowest quality camera. If I had a smart phone it would be to surf the internet. Not take photos. Currently I have a regular flip phone to just make and receive calls.

I've got a Moto G 2013. I opted for this one because I was on a budget and I didn't have the money to spend on a flagship like the Nexus 5 or OnePlus One. It's been amazing for the past year, and I can't believe that it's actually getting an upgrade to Android Lollipop too! I honestly still cannot believe the performance I get out of the device every day.

Samsung Galaxy S3 running Cyanogenmod. Waiting for the S6.. Just taking forever.. The S4 wasnt much of an upgrade so waited, then when the S5 came out wasnt much from the S4.. So just waiting for the new Procs, Mem and screen..

I have a Nexus 5, and I am very happy with it. I got it a few months ago and it works great. Hasn't lagged much at all, and plenty of great apps on the Play Store, but the main reason I got an android phone was to program with it.

Sony Ericsson Neo V. I bought it three years ago for 200 euros and I am very pleased with my purchase. Lately though it is lagging a bit too frequently so maybe it is time for a change. Of course I can't complain after three years of faithful service. For my next purchase, I am thinking to go with a Samsung.

I currently have a small Android phone that I am unaware of what exact make it is; it was given to me from a friend a few months ago because I like portable games. It does everything I need it to do but it does get annoying when it restarts suddenly on me.

I
I have a Nokia Lumia 920. I do love it, but it's about due for an upgrade. Problem is, I don't see anything compelling from Windows Phone that makes me want to upgrade. Maybe I'll wait until next year. I'd imagine they have something big planned for whenever they release Windows 10.
I have in my possession the Techno Phantom and this phone rocks.I bought it last year for my birthday and this year i intend to upgrade to a Lumia phone.I also own a Samsung Galaxy but i don't use it as much compared to my Techno phone.

I have a Galaxy S4. The phone is pretty cool, but with the Galaxy S5 and the Note 4 coming out, I'm kind of jealous.
Don't get me wrong, the S4 is still an amazing phone, but the technology is getting better so quickly that it's quite easy to become jealous of other newer phones out there.

I have one of the simplest phones under the sun. The major airtime provider in our region was giving it away sometime back. I bought mine from an agent of the company. I love this small phone because it does not require frequent charging; twice a week at most. I am a little embarrassed when in public because it is so simple looking that I have been considering buying another phone. That said, this phone is very convenient.

I am currently using Sony Xperia z. It is a good phone because it has a very good design and an user-friendly system. Do you guys own an Sony's too? Do you guys like it? Although sometimes it is not functioning that well, it is best phone I have ever used.

LG Optimus Dynamic. Running Android 2.3.6. Simple, a bit outdated, but it runs most apps I'm interested in, and has decent Internet connectivity. So you won't get any complaints from me.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Pretty old-ish and weak compared to what is offered today, but it still does the job. I'm not really keen on playing mobile games, but I would've definitely enjoyed me some Clash of Clans. Audio is beast, though.