WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE GAMES IN NINTENDO

My favorite games in Nintendo are battle city and super Mario. I was in my high school years that I played these games. I really save some money from my viand just to play these computer games. I would walk from home to school just to save money and then spend it on playing these games.

It's Super Mario. I always love this game. I even have riots with cousins before just to get the remote first. I'm always attractive with colorful cartoons. I love every adventure of it. It gives me joy. Good old days. It's nice to remember it.

In super Mario i find it hard to pass the last level where you save the princess. Battle city is easier to play. You can customize your game that you can be a sure winner.

My favorite games to play on Nintendo are the Pokemon series, because they have a lot of playtime and you can play them with other people too. I like the whole idea about catching Pokemon and evolving them by travelling and battling with other people.

My favorite games to play in Nintendo are Super Mario Bro, Pokemon... these games are legends. Others are WWE, BarnYard, Over the Hedge, Naruto and other Cartoon Network characters games.

I love Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I am into life simulation video games because they are the best for unwinding after a long day at work. AC is not only cute, but extremely positive as well. Since it's intended for a younger audience, there's almost no stress from playing it. Another reason I like it is because it's on a handheld console, so I can play it anywhere I want!

My favorite games in Nintendo are battle city and super Mario. I was in my high school years that I played these games. I really save some money from my viand just to play these computer games. I would walk from home to school just to save money and then spend it on playing these games.

Me too,after going to school, I urge my brother to play Nintendo games. That is our bonding when there's nothing to do in our home.

Currently my favorite game on the Nintendo switch is the Olli Olli world role playing videogame.

Mario games are one most addictive games that you can play on Nintendo Switch. I have been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for a long time now and I haven't gotten bored with it. I also enjoy playing Hades too.