What is everyone playing currently?

Recently re-installed portal to play with my fiance, Unfortunately she gets dizzy from the first person concept and had trouble using a keyboard. She enjoyed watching me play it for awhile and now I'm sucked right back in. Such a great game and I'll probably re-play portal 2 too.

I'm currently playing DotA 2 and dabbling with Crusader Kings 2. I know it's a bit late, but I'm also considering getting DAI and playing that for the next few months.

Currently playing Destiny, but I need to get my desktop up and operational so I can play the MMOs I so crave and miss. Console games are fun; but with only up to 8 player parties it feels so limited online. I miss massive crowds. Not the same people each time.

Also emulating on my PSX.

I have been playing CS:GO mostly for trading and a little bit of competitive. I used to trade in TF2 which helped out a lot with knowing the market. I am also playing a lot of Binding of Isaac Rebirth. It is such a great fun game and I would recommend anyone to go out and get it now.

Currently playing MechWarrior Online every now and then with a friend, Arma 2 with a group and some L4D2 because I never actually played it enough. Otherwise I have not been playing many video games recently, as odd as it sounds.

Right now, I'm playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Persona 4, and Fistful of Frags.

Metal Gear Rising is surprisingly awesome. Cool soundtrack, amazing bosses, and over the top action. I love it.
Counter Strike, I mainly play with some of the guys I know. I think I'd go insane if I had to solo queue in matchmaking.
Persona 4, my god I love this game. It's seriously the best JRPG I've had the pleasure to play. I'm working on my first 100% run.
Fistful of Frags is a free FPS (by free I mean FREE, it's literally a free game, no ingame purchases or anything). It's great fun and the community is fantastic.Colt Navy is the best gun.

I just finished The Witcher and am about to start The Witcher 2. I've tried playing them on numerous ocasions but unfortunately school always got in the way. Hopefully now I'll finally 100% them :D

This new Steam game, Unturned. It's a zombie survival game with Minecraft graphics. Surprisingly, it's quite fun.

This new Steam game, Unturned. It's a zombie survival game with Minecraft graphics. Surprisingly, it's quite fun.
Care to share more about this? sounds vaguely interesting.. not like my google finger is broken mind you but I like to have opinions from other people who've played.

Right now, just trying different games to see what works and what doesn't.

Currently playing Far Cry 4 by myself. My boyfriend and I just decided though to try out Minecraft finally to see what all the hype was about. And so glad we did, the game is definitely worth it and we have been putting in some time on this past week or so.