What irritates you the most about other players?

Like I said earlier, I'm not all that familiar with CSGO and I'm not all that surprised to hear that my proposal for segregating games based on skill level has already been implemented.

As for the people who cheat that system, purposefully lowering their rating so that they can score easy victories against- and belittle- less skilled newcomers:

Purposefully avoiding competition against people with the same or greater skill level for an easy victory rather than an actual challenge? There is a word for such a person: a coward.

Purposefully targeting people who are less able to fight back on the same level, and moreover belittling their lack of skill and familiarity with the game at the same time? There's a word for such a person: a bully. (And like the current ads for the latest Assassin's Creed game says: "I'm not overly fond of bullies!")

Yea I never understood why they do that either. I love the challenge of the game. If I wanted easy kills I would've played against bots. It baffles me that these people enjoy doing that kind of thing. Although sometimes it has a purpose, only sometimes. I heard they usually help their friends rank up by doing that. By dominating the other team you give your friend a higher chance to get more kills and score more points than usual. That's just another lame justification though.

Yeah, an age verification system would totally save the communities of many online games, but I think that will never happen, because it would drastically lower the userbase of a game and companies don`t want that, because it would hurt them financially. Take League of Legends for example. It has one of the worst communities in gaming history, and half of the playerbase is under 20 I think.

True, a lot of gaming companies don't care about the player experience. They are only out to make a buck. If I only I had the knowledge to create games. I would definitely spend time and money on creating a game where, mature adults could play and enjoy the game.

Local co-op would be fun. I like some aspects of the online community though. The majority of the time it's fun playing with people in different areas. Meeting new people is an important part of the game for me. I do agree most games should make it easier to quest with your friends. There are some games I'm really looking forward to that are said to be implementing features to enhance game play with your friends.

Yea I never understood why they do that either. I love the challenge of the game. If I wanted easy kills I would've played against bots. It baffles me that these people enjoy doing that kind of thing. Although sometimes it has a purpose, only sometimes. I heard they usually help their friends rank up by doing that. By dominating the other team you give your friend a higher chance to get more kills and score more points than usual. That's just another lame justification though.

But even with that justification, why be a jerk and needlessly belittle the other more novice players' lack of skill? That makes them bullies and kind-of-sort-of cheaters rather than just kind-of-sort-of cheaters, which is already bad enough on its own. I can really see why you're so frustrated and disappointed with that community.

Team or game mates can be so annoying sometimes, especially the arrogant ones and it like the totally forget sometimes too that's it just a game.What with the booing and insults when the eventually win.Grownups behaving like kids,very appalling.

I find troublesome players irritating. The uncalled for behaviors shows how immature they really are. It's weird 'cause most people don't behave that way when you're there in person. But because everything's online nowadays, they feel powerful enough to disrespect other people even for no reason at all. :(

Some gamers can be very annoying,those that want to handle the pad all day,they're some very lousy ones that keep screaming at the top of their voices and getting ones eardrum vibrating. They are some that believe they know better than you,even wanting to play for you.Funny things gamers do.

I don't like noisy loud players. I'm always distracted with noise. I couldn't concentrate. Their violence is extremely express thru their behavior. Very unruly. They're very inconsiderate as if they're the only person in the world. That's why I don't go to cafe. I prefer to play at home or at my playmates home. I like players which coordinate in serious normal behavior. Someone in authority not the annoying one.

I hate hardcore trashtalker specially if the player is not that good. I know that teasing and trashtalking is part of the game but some players are doing it way to much, and it irritates me more if the person doing it is my team mate. It will really be best if every player can respect one another and remember that we're playing to enjoy.

I think what irritates me the most about other players is when they refuse to play the objective properly. I mean curse out my mom and call me offensive names all you want, and I won’t really care as long as you’re playing the game well.

However, it’s usually these loud, obnoxious players who have the least to contribute to any sort of team-based gameplay. I mean you can talk the talk if you can walk the walk, but if you’re spouting off insults with a 1:5 kill-death ratio, then you should probably keep your mouth zipped up.

Not taking the game seriously, especially in online play. When you queue up for a game, you should do your best always. Most players don't really care about this, but it just ruins the fun for your team members. Rage quitting and disconnecting are part of this behavior as well. If you can't take the game seriously or you just want to spoil other people's enjoyment, you are not a gamer, just a bully.

Last edited:
What irritates me about other players is when they find some glitch and use it to their advantage.

Aren’t all of us gamers hate that you wonder why the other player is smoking you from stats and they gloat about it to your face trash talk you so your game is ruin you don’t wanna play no more. I mean i wanna have an advatage but not to the point that i win because of a glitch.