What if?

My favorite game is GTA as well as some fighting games like Tekken. I'd surely lose at. Tekken because I'm not nearly as good with actual martial arts than I am with controllers. I'd probably survive GTA though, since it's pretty much just like real world unless I myself start making a mess, in which case I'll be caught by the police or killed. If I don't do missions I guess I'll survive.

In all honestly, I'd die one of two ways: Death by spiders or death by templars.

I KNOW I wouldn't be able to live in the world of Dragon Age! I'm out of shape, I'm afraid of spiders, I never killed a person - EVER - , I know less than nothing about magic management. All I gotta do is worry about what's ACTUALLY in front of me on my screen, with all my vitals shown in a game. No WAY is that possible by actually being in a game. Which is sad, I wouldn't mind meet my favorite characters from this series. :(

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of FIFA so while I wouldn't die, I'd just be very embarrassed as my football skills arent exactly top class.
Other game I play a lot of is GTAV so in that I'd definitely be dead within a couple of hours I think...I guess that's why most of us play games in the first place, to do things we wouldn't be able to do in real life.

You would absolutely die. I saw Pokemon mentioned so you may not die in that world but unless you've never died playing the game you're bound to die living the game.

I would be optimistic and say yes. I've completed Skyrim on a hardcore, no-death, no loading gamesaves mode. I also put in some immersion mods like the ones where you need to dress for colder weather, the one where you have to eat and sleep, where you need to build a fire to survive camping out in the snow, etc. I was the most fun run I've ever had but it was also the hardest.

I will never survive. I'm way too clumsy and not physically strong. I will probably die right from the start of the game. But if it's a mind/puzzle game, I think I would have a chance. But if it's a battle game, no freaking way.

I have next to zero survival skills and cannot fight to save my life. It is actually scary how reliant I am on technology. I wouldn't survive a minute