What if?

Bethz1989

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
Think about this what if you were submerged into your favorite gaming world.....for example maybe call of duty or perhaps even skyrim? Would you survive?

My favorite gaming world is pokemon, so yes I would :D. That's assuming of course that I fall into a world exactly like the anime. If the world follows our logic (where one shock from a pikachu would kill you) I probably wouldn't be as safe. The only reason I say "as safe" instead of "death trap" is because 90% of that worlds population has pokemon, so I probably would too :D.

Pokemon would be pretty damn awesome. For me personally it would have to be Skyrim. Granted the survival rate would not be all that great, but if when I died it just simply loaded my last save point that would be pretty good I suppose. Though if you have ever played Skyrim you would know hey getting married it awesome.....money every day from your husband or wife, but you would have no love life. I like that prospect of marriage too much, so it could be torture in the extreme aspects.

It really depends on how far deep you think about it. Who's to say you are not a B/A archer or mage of skyrim? Your survival rate and profitability would go up extraordinarily. Naruto would also be an interesting choice.

Reactions: Bethz1989
There's always plenty of caves to explore for treasure too. Not only that but you can own a lot of property as well. The house you can build in the extra expansion stuff is pretty awesome.

If the pokemon world was as how it is in the game I would, but if it is like how it is in real life , I would be in danger. So Pokemon or Yugioh would be my favorite to go for. Or maybe even the Digimon world. I could not decide. XD

I would have SO much fun in Mario's world! I would be running around, checking out the scenery, and geeking out over the enemies. "Ha! A real life goomba!" Hahahha. Awesome thought.

Survive being virtualized into a video game of my choice, yeah I think I'll fine. I'll program a cheat menu before I begin and kick butt the whole time. I ain't stupid enough to dive into some manifold world I may be harmed without preparing in advance, heck no.

If I was in Super Mario, I'd probably end up dying a lot. I'm clumsy. I can't double-jump, either. I'd just need to find a lot of power-ups, then maybe I would be okay. I have no sense of direction, either, but since I'd only be running in one direction for the whole game and I wouldn't be able to turn back, it would be impossible for me to get lost, so that's a start.

I would probably die if that will happen. I mean, my characters always die on the game, and I don't want to experience that in real life! It's cool if you think about it, but if it becomes reality, that would not be so nice. There is an anime with a plot just like this. It's called "Sword Art Online."

I would probably die if that will happen. I mean, my characters always die on the game, and I don't want to experience that in real life! It's cool if you think about it, but if it becomes reality, that would not be so nice. There is an anime with a plot just like this. It's called "Sword Art Online."

I love sao. If I had to pick from any of the sword art online games, id pick alfheim online. Your character is essentially immortal.

I have enough surviving skills to survive Skyrim world. I am not sure about Call Of Duty though. I know that anyone can lodge a bullet into my head at any time. Any building may come falling down when you least expect it. On the second though, Skyrim is not safe either. There are always dragons to burn down everything.

Oh man... Dark Souls... I'd be screwed. Super-screwed. I probably wouldn't even make it past the first enemy. My sword would break, I'd run out of stamina, and then he would stab me once and I would die. Can't imagine that being much fun!

Reactions: LemonyPinkness
Fable. I have a bad memory so I would forget how to do most of my magic spells.

I doubt I would survive in a lot of gaming worlds, so to speak. It's a hard thing to visualize. Considering how dark and dangerous a lot of the places or scenes in video games are, I think it's safe to say that most of us wouldn't survive for very long.

I'd probably die. Look how many time you've died while playing Call of Duty. I don't see any reason for my chance of survival to go up as well.

Haha yes I completely agree! The amount of times I die in multiplayer online matches in COD games is crazy! There would be no way that I would even be able to survive a minute if I was submerged in COD xD

To be honest, without any prior experience, most of us would probably die pretty quickly if this happened. It might be fun to think about and maybe experience for a little bit, but most games wouldn't be fun if you couldn't die or kill.

My favorite game is Uncharted hands down! Every game in the series has been better than the last one and to be honest I really do not think that I would be able to survive in the world of Uncharted because even when I am playing the game I have a hard time passing levels so I really think that if I was in that world that I would be dead on the first level.