What have you gotten in the Steam Christmas sales so far?

Its time. Five Night's at Freddy's is on sale. I am now about to start gifting it to people on my friends list. LOL
Thanks for the heads up on Five Night's at Freddy's. I had been meaning to pick this up for a while now and at a little more than $3 I couldn't resist. I am planning on setting aside a few hours to play this tomorrow. Fun times.

Oh god, the games just keep piling up now...

Dead space 2 for me and a friend, Skyrim, Binding of isaac, Bulletstorm, Shadow Warrior... AND MORE TO COME MOST LIKELY. :eek:

I am still looking around,, they have some really good deals going on right ow. Most likely if I do buy anything It will be Dota Items, they have stopped freely giving Dota items away in the game. I guess to push us to buy them :) I am also wondering if we will get a nice Christmas package like we usually do in dota:)

There is no frostivus Dota 2 celebration this year, however there will be a New Bloom Event in February 2015 for Chinese New Year. If you're looking for a nice Christmas event TF2 is hosting one!

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=15304

Gone Home is on sale for $4 for another 15 minutes. If you enjoy adventure/mystery games, I'd strongly recommend adding this to your collection. This is a very underrated game, IMO.

Only Metal Gear Rising unfortunately. Thought about buying Ground Zeroes when it came out, but decided to hold out for a better discount.

I got Mount Your Friends which was eh, it's silly but once that wears off meh.

I've gifted out a bunch of things and gotten a few games too.

Still waiting on Wings of Vi and Shantae to get deeper discounts.

Well, I'm not sure if it was part of the Christmas sale or not, but Skull Girls was on sale so I got it for a friend of mine who was constantly asking for it for the holidays. Frankly, they don't seem that grateful for it, they didn't even bother with a thank you. but eh, it's the holidays.

I got Mount Your Friends which was eh, it's silly but once that wears off meh.

I've gifted out a bunch of things and gotten a few games too.

Still waiting on Wings of Vi and Shantae to get deeper discounts.
What type of price were you looking to pay for Shantae? Last I checked, Steam has this on sale for $4.99 through January 2.

The only thing I've bought this year was a 4 pack for Gauntlet. I wanted something relatively light to play with some friends in co-op over the holidays while we have some free time. It was a good choice, especially at the price. I encourage people to give it a shot, as it's likely to come back up on sale before the Winter sale wraps up.