What Genre of Game Do You Like Better?

RPGs, VNs, and Simulation games. While simulation and VN aren't really "game" genres, I'll count em anyway. For RPGs, I've been playing them since I was young (PS1 comes to mind again), for Simulation I'm a racing/flight/train simulation nut and I invested in a lot of gear for titles in those categories, and for Visual Novels (while they aren't really games), I'm into them for story.

I especially love RPGs myself, and I also enjoy puzzle games when I'm on the train. Combinations of RPG and Shooter games are especially nice. I suppose you would say that about The Elder Scrolls games? I mean, it's more of a first-person-RPG I guess. I love the gameplay sosososo much :)

I have always been a big fan of MMORPGs. It seems once you begin to play one you are hooked until The end. I do play a lot of other games to, but I always find myself falling back to the MMORPGS no matter what. When i'm bored, When i'm not bored. MMORPGs keep my attention, and my curiosity more than the other genres.

Do MMORPGs even have ends these days? It's so rare for me to hear someone say "I finished [MMORPG game]"

FPS game, let it be single or multiplayer, or MOBAs. They can get me thrilled like no other genre. Of course I like to try out other games, too, but my 2 most played games are DOTA 2 and CoD2 and 4(Promod). Now I even started CS:GO. I seem to always get back to these kind of games no matter what.

i've always been fond of MMORPG's especially when you get a good group of friends/guildmates going. there's something incredible about being able to jump into a game, and instantly chat with people all across the globe. and when you pull of a perfect raid, of pvp plan, the feeling camaraderie is just...perfect. so to an extent, i quite like all online games, even extremely competitive ones, like CS:GO or dota.

My favorite video game genre has to be fighting games. For some reason, I can play fighting games for hours on end. I'm also a big fan of adventure games with open world aspects to them. Games like GTA V and the Batman Arkham series are also games that I can spend a lot of time on.

I'll play anything, just not super into racing games and old-school styled rpg's (action-rpg's are totally fine though). I generally spend most of my time with Action games, particularly the DMC's and Bayonetta's of the world, shooters or stealth games.

I like FPS games and always have been a fan of them. Every since the old days I have loved FPS games its just I prefer them on a PC. I cannot stand seeing them on consoles its just not good for me. I am just not into using a controller as much as some people.

I like First Person Shooters too. The last one I player was 'The Last I saw you yesterday (unless, of course, it is part of a title)." class="ver">of Us' on PS3 and that's a really good game. I mainly games growing up on PC's and it's hard to beat the Mouse and Keyboard combination for ease and feel.

I would say the best for me would be Racing games providing I had a Wheel. A Wheel and a Gaming Chair if you're lucky, can make a really big difference to how the game plays

Do MMORPGs even have ends these days? It's so rare for me to hear someone say "I finished [MMORPG game]"

Some of them yes you can beat the game. But it can be very time consuming. I remember when FF came out we did not determine a players skill by what items he built, or how well he did in game, you skill level was determined by how many hours it took you to beat the game.

I used to love RTS, just the feeling of building managing a faction and the fear of constant danger was amazing. There used to be many games, but now almost none are made and the ones that are released are most of the time bad. I really don't know what happened to the genre.

I also really like RPGs like the Mass Effect series and the Witcher series. They are probably one of my favorite games.

I like all genres but I prefer RPG more than others. Maybe it's because of the first RPG I played back years ago namely Suikoden 2 (it's PSX game though). Since then I've grew fond of RPG mainly due to its good storyline and gameplay.

Action RPG's are my favorite genre. I love live action while being able to level up over time.

MMORPGs are the way to go. So much fun in a huge world. After playing only mmo's for a few years I cannot go back to single player. That's just me!

I absolutely love first-person shooters. Especially ones with good story lines! The Last of Us is a perfect example of this. Left 4 Dead doesn't have much of a storyline, but its fun and the online play is great.
My second favorite would have to be fighting games. I've loved Mortal Kombat ever since I was a kid.

RPGs and open-world type games. Nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment through character progression and world exploration. It's a great game where I can play it from the beginning multiple times and still find new things to see and do!

Big fan of MMO's. I played and enjoyed Warcraft, Runescape and Star wars. Too bad star wars was kinda of a miss.

Anything and everything that falls under the family of RPG is usually my go-to in gaming. Platforms and puzzle games are next and I do have a competitive streak so I wouldn't say no to battle ones.

But for the most part, it really is RPGs. JRPGs is my favourite followed by tactical but I usually enjoy any RPG over some other genre of gaming.

Anything and everything that falls under the family of RPG is usually my go-to in gaming. Platforms and puzzle games are next and I do have a competitive streak so I wouldn't say no to battle ones.

But for the most part, it really is RPGs. JRPGs is my favourite followed by tactical