What games would you like to cross worlds with and play?

valiantx

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
Personally, I would like to cross the worlds of Lord of The Rings Online into a Skyrim and Age of Empires games. It will be about LOTR but fused into a game play like Skyrim in the first-person mode and in a world-view mode like Age of Empires. This would be so cool, because instead of having pre-programmed armies to fight along with you in a battle like Skyrim, it will be the result of your real-time-strategy play and progress that will determine your ability to amass an army to fight oncoming threats or conquer others in the open world LOTR game!

What games would you all like to cross worlds with and be able tot play?

I'd like to see hack and slash versions of most games, even ones I'm not particularly interested in just because I love that genre a lot. I'd like to see elements of GTA get crossed with games like DMC or GOW. I wouldn't even mind seeing a Mario game cross over into that territory even if I'm not that big of a Mario fan myself.

Probably Final Fantasy x hack and slash game like DMC.

If anyone knows the game in PS1 on Threads of Fate then that's definitely the world I want to get stuck in and play. I would love to possess the power of Mint for she controls different levels and elemental magic using her cute ring like weapon. The quests are pretty amazing as well and I would love to get stuck in this world and go with Rue for adventures.