What Games/Systems are you asking for this year?

I'm entirely unsure what I'm going to ask for this year....all the games I want don't come out until post-Christmas...

If you're getting a DS, everyone says Mario Kart is the way to go. From what I've played, Kirby and Mario 64 are the best, but there is also Castlevania, Wario Ware and Feel the Magic XX/XY that are pretty popular. If you have a chance to rent it, and are fine with combat-less adventure games, Trace Memory is worth trying.

I think GT wants to have the "puppy" game...haha......J/K, Ghost......Yeah, a DS would be nice....but i wouldn't be able to play it on my widescreen, so it would probably collect dust.......Like the Gameboy in my closet....

Totally a DS. MarioKart, Animal Crossing. I also wouldn't mind having all the cables for my Gameboy Micro. i have searched in the stores everywhere and none of the connectivity stuff has come out yet. LAME!! Oh yah, and a new computer. Mine was a Lemon and I have not used it in over a year now :eek:(

Not that I expect anyone to get this stuff for me and not that I am actually gonna go out and buy this stuff either... but it doesn;t hurt to dream a little.