What games do you currently have on your phone?

mtayp01

Registered
Sep 20, 2015
Philippines
I'm planning to download the new Pokemon game soon. Right now I just have 2048, Twenty and Plants vs Zombies. How about you?

The new Pokemon game looks good, but will be chock-full of micro-transactions. Currently I'm playing 2048 (although I'm terrible at it), and Hatfall. Both can be a little repetitive but will do to fill small periods of time.

I have Pokemon Shuffle on iOS and it's much more frustrating at times than the 3DS version (harder to grind in-game currency, harder catch rates, have to be online to play = more prone to needing microtransactions, though I've cleared 149 stages so far without having to do so). Still, it does have its charm as well (Facebook integration to let you send lives to friends). Right now, I'm hoping to get the Charizard Mega Stone in the ongoing competition (only the top 250,000 worldwide will get it in Shuffle Mobile).

I also have Bar Oasis and its sequels on it, even though they're a bit old - charming visual novels with bartending on the side (I realized how addicted I was when I just started playing it and didn't mind that people were looking at me weirdly for shaking my phone (to mix drinks in the game).

The two mobile games that have taken up the majority of my time as of late are Scribblenauts Remix and Soccer Manager 2015. Both are highly addicting in their own ways, which can really eat into your daily productivity. In addition, I just finally got around to downloading Lara Croft Relic Run so I guess I can say goodbye to any downtime in the near future.

Reactions: pwarbi
Just downloaded the Pokemon Shuffle. It's really too bad you can't send your 3DS progress to the phone and vice versa! But I suppose connectivity on the phone will be SO much easier than the 3DS.

Most of the time I play Cookie Run and Alphabear, both have adorable visuals and such, and are way more addicting than one would think!
For time killing I have Survive! Mola Mola, Tap Toads, MicRouge and Pico Pets, none of them require internet to play, so I can play them to pass time pretty much anywhere.

The two mobile games that have taken up the majority of my time as of late are Scribblenauts Remix and Soccer Manager 2015. Both are highly addicting in their own ways, which can really eat into your daily productivity. In addition, I just finally got around to downloading Lara Croft Relic Run so I guess I can say goodbye to any downtime in the near future.

I'd like to also vote for soccer manager also. I very rarely play games on my mobile devices but I have to admit I do play this title.

Games like this are perfect for mobile (if you happen to like soccer of course) as I often find a lot of the other games you can download and buy aren't really suited for a mobile experience.

Reactions: dillinger10
I'd like to also vote for soccer manager also. I very rarely play games on my mobile devices but I have to admit I do play this title.

Games like this are perfect for mobile (if you happen to like soccer of course) as I often find a lot of the other games you can download and buy aren't really suited for a mobile experience.
I was really impressed by the entire mobile experience. I had initially downloaded the game on my PC but became so addicted that I had to download it on my phone so that I could play it on the go with me. I was impressed by how well the mobile version flowed and how easy it was to navigate. Often times, these types of games can be cumbersome to play on mobile devices or you get a stripped down, bare bones version - neither are true for the mobile version of Soccer Manager.

Reactions: pwarbi
I did exactly the same. I've always been a massive fan of this game and even tho from one release to the next they're pretty similar, I always end up buying them.

Like I said I'm not usually a fan of mobile games but this is brilliantly done and as addictive as crack! (Not that I've ever had crack, I'm just guessing, haha)

The list keeps changing as I try new games every now and then and remove the old ones which I am tired of playing, but some games stick longer than others like FIFA, 2048, etc.,

Just grabbed the Clue Bingo game... was excited, then found out it's pretty much exactly like Monopoly Bingo. :/ I wish they would do an actual Clue game for mobile. Clue with Friends or something, haha.

Agar.io but there are so many bots on it I never stand a chance.

I have a generic solitaire game and Pokemini! I love it. It reminds me of Gaia, back in the olden days. And it's truly a free-to-play, which is nice.

I currently have these games on my mobile phone: Plants vs. Zombies, Candy Crush, Temple Run, and Where's My Water. I am also planning to download and install the mobile version of The Sims on my phone.