What games are you currently playing?

Yeah, Indigo is zomething zifferent. Hockey, hockey hockey, NHL 2k7 is sweet. especially if you have a superb team like us in Buffalo. Crackdown and God of War 2 will be out soon. Everyone should run out and grab both when they arrive.

Well, since i'm still TRYING TO FIND A WII, i am currently spending alot of time on Gears of War and Smackdown vs. Raw 2007...............After i get my Wii, i plan on playing alot of Zelda and Raving Rayman Rabbids..........If anybody has played the Rabbids game, let me know what you think of it.....It looks really fun!

Gears co-op on insane. Finishing off all the side mission in Zelda (Competed in 46 hours). About to start playing a little Lost Plant, Rayman (Wii), DBZ: T2 (Wii), and waiting for Luda to pass off FF XII. *Walking out the door right now to buy Indigo Prophecy*

Last edited:
Asy - Ray man is freaking great. All I can say is shooting rabbids with plungers and Carrot juice is all the reason to play this game. And Thunder You gotta wait. I keep getting called in to work and most of the time I'm at your house playing Gears. And outta all the games I'm playing I just don't feel like picking them up somethime. Thats proably why my list is so long. Oaky i'm off to finish off the games on my list see ya'll in a few days.

Well, i can add 2 more to my list.......i don't know if i should have ever picked up these two, they are quite addicting and making me sleep-deprived......Since Black (the game) came out on the 360 Backwards Compatibility List, i went and rented it.........All i can say is WOW.......I know i say that alot, but WOW!!......I know now why there was alot of people that raved about this game before.....I also am delving deep into the Crackdown demo available now on the 360....I downloaded the first day it came out and at first, i thought, "Oh know, another i'm gonna run around the stupid city (i.e. GTA) again......but once i got past that and started learning some stuff about the game and character, i was sooooo all over it......Like DMack said, you HAVE to go scoop this one when it comes out...........Oh, and last but not least, i hope to be playing Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on my wife's DS real soon

god of war 2, guitar hero 2, nba street homecourt, need for speed carbon

I just picked up Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin yesterday, and I'm really impressed. I'm not a follower of the series, so seeing the repetition in enemies is a little frustrating, though some of the later-game enemies earlier gives a neat feeling like the adventure is more dangerous and more is at stake.

It does a better job of recycling enemies than Metroid or Zelda, fo' sho'.

Rainbow 6 Vegas, Geometry Wars (I gotta beat Squall's high score), GTA:VCS, & Crackdown in about a week. I was playing Lost Planet, but I was totally surprised at how short it is.

Playstation 2: MVP Baseball 2005 (best baseball game ever released to me), FFXII (story is surprisingly disappointing)
XBox: Far Cry Instincts: Evolution (just beat it; excellent FPS despite people complaining about it rehashing stuff).
Wii
-NES/VC: Kirby's Adventure (one of the most polished NES releases)
-SNES/VC: Legend of Zelda: ALttP (legendary game)
-Gamecube: Metroid Prime (legendary game)
-Wii: Wii Sports (tennis .. so addictive).

Mostly I'm playing Animal Crossing. I have a huge mortgage hanging over my head in that game and I feel compelled to pay it off.

The one good games that hasn't had a crappy remake or silly hollywood movie made about it. Boinic Commando - NES

I thought Gears was pretty cool myself, but it may be a bit overhyped. It does some very awesome things, however... but also it kind of gets repetitive (campaign mode at least).

Yeah I know what you mean. But I really liked the third level (with the underground mine), and the parts where you can see the Imulsion show some of the best graphics in the game.

I think that GOW has a few key flaws in it. Mainly is the complete lack of environmental damage. I'm hiding behind a dead tree, or a flipped over car, and it's able to maintain its integrity and position, no matter how many bullets or rockets hit it.

I would not hold the that to much against the game. But it dose have a lack of it. I mean somethings in the game I would love to just break, other than desks, boxes, and sofas. I also was a lil disappointed in the lenght of the game. I do NOt care what anyont says NO LOAD times brings down the lengh of the game. Halo 2 was a result, and God of War..