What games are you currently playing?

alright alright ill be the bigger man and answer the quetsion.
besides playing WoW and Gears, i have been going back to Oblivion and doing more quests. and not much from there, ill occasionally play battlefield2 online, but really im just re-playing the games i already own and pretty much thats it.

I honestly didn't think you'd post again. So, to answer your question, subtlety is definitely something I work towards and value. But ultimately, it's not up to me to decide, so I can't say if it's a strong point. :p

i'm currently dabbling in Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and the Xbox Live Arcade.......I still play Madden 07 and Halo 2 rather frequently........Yeah, i know it seems like only Xbox 360 games.....but come Christmas, we MIGHT have a DS and a Wii in this house, for a certain very deserving husband, father, and Executive Editor to enjoy....And DAMNIT, if the ol' Santa doesn't deliver this year, well, i guess you might know where i'm going with this.....heh

Well, after you get past the completely broken control layout (seriously... the devs ported the control scheme direct from the 360 *without even bothering to translate the tutorial text into PC controls*) it's fine... I'm going to give it a few more sesssions before I make a final decision, though.

well im playing half-life 2 over and over. im bound to burn out sometime soon hahaha. a little cs 9.6 and day of defeat source. oooo i almost forgot i just got gta:san andreas for xbox. yep yep i only play halo 2/halo at lan parties and such nowadays. i have xbl but i dont use it as much as i used too. hahaha

I almost got Indigo Prophecy the other day...

Me, I'm playing Gears of War and FFXII (finally). Just finished Kartia. some Halo/Halo 2 LAN every now and then. And Mario Kart DS to pass five or ten minutes when they need passing

Ultimate Alliance - although when Pat steals my PS2 for FFXII I go play on his Warcraft account.

I am a beast.

Oblivian, Gears, Marval Ultimate, DOA4, Fight Night 3, Superman Returns, Ninja Gaiden Black

PS2/PS3
FFXII, Resistance, Fight Night 3 (PS3), DMC3 SE......again

Wii
Zelda (2nd time around), Rayman, Truma Center, Metal Slug...............and a slew of VC games, Golden Axe, Gunstar Heroes, Castlevaina IV, Super Mario 64, Altered Beast

DS for when i'm out and about
Tetris, and Castlevaina

Now that I look at this list I'm tryin to figure out how I have time to play all this crap. I think I should get out more.....