What game stands the test of time?

I would say Runescape. Sure the game hashad very bad times and it still isnt a bit of what it used to be its still a great game and i believe it deserves a bigger fanbase than that it has now.

I would say that games woth a lot of moddig capabilities will stand the test if time. For example, in my country, I still hear people theat play GTA: San Andreas dut to it's crazy mods and the fact that you can play it online using some pirate servers.

Yep, SA-MP is really still popular. I used to play it from 2007 to 2012 and I'm surprised to see thousands of servers with hundreds of players each even now. I think what makes it stand the test of time is the fact that it's so flexible and editable. If Rockstar was in charge of it I doubt it would've lasted that long. The fact that anyone could own an SA-MP server and fill it with whatever they want from scratch or using existing gamemode scripts is really what keeps its boat floating.

RPGs have always been my favorite type of video games. The very first RPG that I really loved was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. At the time, it was the most realistic, immersing video game I had ever played (though it certainly doesn't meet those standards compared to today's video games). It felt incredible to explore an entirely different reality, where the possibilities seemed endless. That was about 6 or 7 years ago, and I still play that game to this day.

Of course, I don't play it as much as I did when I first discovered it, but every time I do play, there's still so many adventures left to explore and quests to complete. Most people are only familiar with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which is undoubtedly a good game. However, in my opinion, it doesn't begin to compare to Oblivion. With Oblivion, there are hundreds of quests to discover, each one with it's own interesting story and diverse characters. Compared to the quests available in Skyrim, the ones in Oblivion are so much more creative and detailed.

In conclusion, I'd say the game that continues to blow my mind after years of gameplay is without a doubt The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Though its graphics may not come to par with those of today's video games, the amount of gameplay and lore you get out of it more than makes up for it's appearance. If you want an escape from reality that will maintain its charm and magnificence for years to come, I strongly recommend this game.