What game soundtracks do you have on your playlist?

mtayp01

Registered
Sep 20, 2015
Philippines
My iPod used to be filled with lots of Final Fantasy songs. "Eyes on Me" is in fact one of my most overplayed songs, especially when I'm feeling sentimental about something. How about you?

I got my playlist full of Guilty Gear, Last Blade, Ori and The Blind Forest, MGR: Revengeance, Ragnarok Online, Devil May Cry, and miscellaneous stuff. I have some covers in there, too, of game themes like Legend of Zelda and Street Fighter 2 covers.

'No problem' by Chase and Status is definitely the best video game soundtrack I have ever heard. It is on FIFA.

Tons! I love videogame music and soundtracks/scores in general.
There's obviously classics like the Final Fantasy series, Zelda, etc... But I also very much enjoy the music to Demon's Souls, Silent Hill series, Two Worlds, Killing Floor, Splinter Cell series, Hitman series, etc...

Metal Gear rising Revengeance songs. I absolutely love them, especially since they're not just instrumental soundtracks, they have lyrics as well that relate to the game and to each boss. This one has to be my favorite, allow me to share :p

The soundtrack that backed the Witcher 3. It was nothing short of amazing and I listen to it quite often.

I love Halo soundtracks so much. In fact, it's one of the game's that's got the best soundtracks as far as I can tell. I have at least 10 of the soundtracks on my Smartphone.