What Game are you afraid of playing alone?

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
There's some Movie based horror games which I really don't like playing. Some of these games are Silent Hill, Resident Evil and Clive Barker games like Jericho. I don't know why but I hate horror games which is the complete opposite of my kids, they love to play it. IMG_20180621_221313_518.jpg

fishbate

Registered
Mar 7, 2018
Resident evil for me, i played this game before and i was too scared the first time i tried it. I used to play this game with friends so that i could have a little bit of encouragement and opinions in strategy. Unfortunately they where also so scared of the game. It took me a while to get used to the game and eventually finished it.

amelia88

Registered
Feb 23, 2018
I'm not really drawn to horror/scary video games at all, so that eliminates that problem for me. I'm the same way with movies...I hate horror movies completely!

I much prefer bright, happy games that distract me from the worries of everyday life!

EfficientNinja

Registered
Jun 13, 2018
Horror games like Resident Evil 7 are a no-no for me. I don't want or rather I can't play these types of games by myself. I would rather watch a Let's Play of Pewdiepie or TheRadBrad to play this game and I did. I enjoy watching someone else play horror games because I am so into horror although I get scared easily.