What Game are you afraid of playing alone?

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
There's some Movie based horror games which I really don't like playing. Some of these games are Silent Hill, Resident Evil and Clive Barker games like Jericho. I don't know why but I hate horror games which is the complete opposite of my kids, they love to play it.IMG_20180621_221313_518.jpg

Resident evil for me, i played this game before and i was too scared the first time i tried it. I used to play this game with friends so that i could have a little bit of encouragement and opinions in strategy. Unfortunately they where also so scared of the game. It took me a while to get used to the game and eventually finished it.

I'm not really drawn to horror/scary video games at all, so that eliminates that problem for me. I'm the same way with movies...I hate horror movies completely!

I much prefer bright, happy games that distract me from the worries of everyday life!

Horror games like Resident Evil 7 are a no-no for me. I don't want or rather I can't play these types of games by myself. I would rather watch a Let's Play of Pewdiepie or TheRadBrad to play this game and I did. I enjoy watching someone else play horror games because I am so into horror although I get scared easily.

Silent Hill is where I don't find my comfort. I feel lonely and scared. I can feel it's creepiness. It's total impact seems to be very haunted. But, in fairness I love the soundtrack of that video game "promise (reprise) especially played in piano. Absolutely beautiful.

I have always been unable to play Friday the 13th alone. I think its because the movies scarred me for life. Silent Hill is a game that I wouldn't even try to play on my own:eek:. Even when playing with friends, it would still be scary.

I really don’t like playing horror games cause it just gives me the creeps and i really scare fast because i was made to believe when i was a child that all the nasty folklore exist. The very first game i played was RESIDENT EVIL when i was entering that door and a cut scene played and showed me a zombie eating a person it shook me to the core. I still played after the cutscene but when i ran out of bullets i just turned off the playstation. Embarrassing to say but i got scared of a horror game.

I not a fan of horror games especially ones with creatures than jumped towards you. The game that scared me the most was "The Last Of Us". Not only do you have to be scared of the infected humans you also have to protect yourself from human survivors wanting to kill just to live.

Outlast 2 is definitely a game that is quite scary to play alone, the whole atmosphere about it is chilling, let alone the constant jumpscares. If you play it alone on a dark night, you might not be able to finish it. There aren't that many games, which are scary, but Outlast sure is one of them.

Outlast was a great game with one of the most intense chases and jump scares i encountered. I’ll tell you why it is one of the scariest games you’re a reporter that goes in a house that is run by a mad scientist and with assistant like hulk that will kill you when he catches you. What’s your weapons in this game? You may ask a CAMCORDER and your heavy breathing trying to hide from a hulk of a killer, yeah you can’t fight here just hide. This game made me awake many nights.

I don't know if I have played any video games that's too creepy for me to be so afraid of playing it all alone by myself. Fortunately, I enjoy playing horror video games, so I'm used to the fright.

I have never been afraid of playing any video game and I have always been a big fan of survival horror Games like resident Evil , dead by daylight, left 4 dead and the last of us franchise.

I was a little bit worried about playing Until Dawn alone but after playing it for a few hours, I got used to the game.

It wasn't too scary like they made it to be. I have played so many other horror games as well and they never gave me a fright.

I am afraid of playing any horror video game alone, it's something I have often wondered if I could do but then I realize that if I were to try, I would probably panic and run.

I stay away from horror games as much as I can now.