What do you watch on Youtube?

A lot of Animated music videos and Japanese culture-related content as well. Sometimes I tune in for some YouTubers playing a video game I am interested in but which I cannot try out myself (not enough time or money). I listen to music as well, especially newly-released albums.

I'm currently hooked on 3 youtubers at the moment. LivingBobby, London Hacks and Simon Wilson. These channels do these video challenges on surviving on $1 for a week for example. Their latest collab is making 1 Euro into 1000 Euro in just 5 days. Check their videos out. It's so interesting the lengths they do to survice and make money just on this challenges. They have even slept outside in public because part of their self imposed rules is to try to survive without money.

Sounds interesting. How do they able to survive $1 dollar a week. Sounds really impossible but they have strategy for sure to survive from just one bucks only. I will definitely check that youtubers for sure.

I always watch in youtube is Zumba dance sometimes just to relax my body while doing it and the second one is Kusina chef. I love to learn more cooking.

I am a big fan of watching YouTube game walkthroughs, too. I personally prefer TheRadBrad because he has commentary alongside his gameplay. If I get tired of what he's saying or get bored, I switch to someone else. I also watch inspirational, motivational, and financial videos from Alux, Brightside, etc I have this dream of becoming rich someday.

I'm actually watching different types of videos on YouTube and it depends on my mood. Most of those videos are game streams, game reviews, gameplays of my favorite gamers, game tutorials, etc. There are quite a lot, not only those what I mentioned. But right now, I'm quite interested with mukbang video clips from different countries. I don't know but I can really feel that I like watching this kind of video which is actually a video of one person eating large amount of food in just one sitting. It is kind of weird for me, but I like it.

I find Youtube useful and informative. I learned a lot from this platform from cooking/baking, photography, review on camera/mobile phone, and tutorials. I also get to listen on music that I want. I watched movies and dance competition. It always contain good entertainment and teachings as well.

Mostly things people link me but I use it for music a lot and always refer to it if I am trying to fix something I've never tried before or learn something new,

There's no limit or restriction to what I watch on YouTube. As long as the video of what I want to watch is available on YouTube, I'm going to watch it without any hesitation. Movies, songs, documentary, trainings etc are some of the things I watch on YouTube.

I watch anything and everything on YouTube. I'm playing music with my YouTube music now. I'm having so much fun with the playlist that I have going on now.

Me and my kids have our favourite YouTubers we like to watch daily who consistently release new videos that we like to watch.

Just recently I have been watching

The Boyz
Daz Games
CouRageJD
NickEh30
LazarBeam.