What do you watch on Youtube?

Normally I watch poker games. But sometimes I go there to watch game related videos, tutorials and that kind of thing. My classes are about to start so I won't be going there a lot anymore.

My stay on YouTube on a daily basis is to learn new ways of doing the things that I like such as learning the better way of graphics designing and everything that concerns learning the ropes of becoming a great freelancer. It's quite okay for me to be learning instead of using the YouTube as a means of watching videos and musics that won't make me any better in the long-run.

I used to watch Let's Plays for games I have no plans on playing but look interesting enough for me. I also watch competitive esports for the various online games.

For music purposes. Watching MTv's of my favorite songs. Downloading concerts and other stuff that involved my favorite bands. There are lots of things we may do at youtube. A great past time for me.

I feel like I waste so much time watching YouTube videos. I love watching Let's Plays and other related stuff, but lately I've really gotten bored with my subscriptions. What do you guys like watching? Any good YouTubers?

I literally watch anything that I couldn't get myself to watch when it's playing live. It might be music, game reviews, movies trailers, football highlights etc. This morning, I just watched the football match played between AC Milian and Arsenal, where Arsenal best AC Milian 2-0 away in San Siro, something that happened last since 2002.

I am playing Rules of Survival lately so I am following and watching streamers like BobbyPlaysYT and NoahFromYT. I am watching them to look for tips and tricks to have an upper hand in the game.

I like watching pawnstars a lot since chum became matured a bit and I also like watching the best ever food review show by sonnyside, he does look like a younger version of Andrew Zimmern.

I watch on a majority of sci-fi stuff to tech related videos in YouTube. I'm interested on how stuff works and also on the latest news concerning gadgets, games and technology all together.

I have been watching Auto-related Channels. Recently subscribed to Truck Master. Watched their video on Fass Fuel. Planning to buy one for my truck.

I like to watch youtube videos, I watch the videos with games made by my older son, I also like to watch funny videos because it makes me laugh a lot, also music video clips are great to see.

I love watching Youtube videos and I am subscribed to a lot of Youtubers/Vloggers. Most of the videos that I watch are beauty, travel, and cleaning motivational videos. I also watch some grocery haul or shopping tour. Watching these videos is great! I learned a lot of things and become aware of some products.

Men's Fashion. I always look out for new tutorials how to style and look smart at any occassion. Youtube is a big help for me. I'm currently subscribe with teachmensfashion and alpha m

I like watching in youtube too. I subscribed in different channel and different youtubers. I like to watch pranks and DIY's videos. When I am bored,I watch pranks and it makes me laugh. I also watch in those I missed watching in TV. Youtubes is one of the best video watching sites and still improving. You would never have a dull moment if you have access in youtube.

I love visiting YouTube. It's actually one of my favorite sites out there, truly a good form of entertainment and a stress reliever. Well, I do enjoy watching music videos, prank videos, cover videos, DIY projects, and movie/book reviews on YouTube.

What you are watching is mostly others do as well. Who would not love watching pranks where many jokes are really funny. The new albums and music videos of your favorite singers are also in there. DIY videos that help you to create in your own with just simple materials needed and more. Youtube is great and still amaze many people.

I watch how to make money online. I want to have extra income.

I did that also. Many youtubers are great for uploading tutorials about how making money. Youtube has it all. It is just like one stop shop where you can able to get everything you need.

On YouTube I watch different stuff depending on what brought me there. I have used YouTube to learn how to cook a particular food. I have I also used it to learn how to fill out a certain type of application online. I mostly use YouTube for learning. Lately, i have been on YouTube to read about how people earn money on it. It is has been fun for me.

I'm currently hooked on 3 youtubers at the moment. LivingBobby, London Hacks and Simon Wilson. These channels do these video challenges on surviving on $1 for a week for example. Their latest collab is making 1 Euro into 1000 Euro in just 5 days. Check their videos out. It's so interesting the lengths they do to survice and make money just on this challenges. They have even slept outside in public because part of their self imposed rules is to try to survive without money.

I watch many things on YouTube. I watched how to earn extra money online. I also watch about the power of God demonstrated in the ministries of T.B. Joshua, John Chi, and Andres Bisonni.

Reactions: Nessamore
I love watching short horror stories on Youtube, Some of these videos are infinitely better than most full-length Hollywood movies, with really engaging, fresh storylines and great acting from actors with little to no professional experience. Most times I am amazed at the production quality of these videos as well.