What do you play on your Cell?

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Tetris and Brickels (aka, Arknoid) seem to be pretty popular. But are there any sleeper hits out there? What games came with your phone when you bought it?

Nothing came free on my phone so I don't play anything. I think Tetris would be fun to play though. I haven't played Tetris in forever, do the newer versions come with those old GB songs? I still remember them.

Get Tetris DS. Classic gameplay with some new modes and the retro Nintendo theme. plus, you can play it online.

Has anyone tried it yet? It's honestly not a bad package. Think flOw, but on a smaller scale. It's quite the easy game to get lost in, and from what I've played so far, seems like it has a ton underneath the surface.

On PC I tend to lean towards shooters, but on my phone I focus mainly on driving games.
Zombie Road Trip
Hill Climb Racing (yes, an oldie, but still makes me crack a smile every once in a while)
Swing Copters (a.k.a. impossible version of Flappy Bird)

oh goodness, Quiz Up is a MUST. it's always fun to test yourself and compare knowledge to other people all around the world! :)

I adore everyone who's heard of Quiz Up! Really, anyone who's not dumb and likes to challenge himself should install Quiz Up and get straight into business! Oh, and I also have Tapped Out, Dumb Ways to Die and Benji Bananas. All three do their job - keep me busy while I'm dying of boredom at the some waiting-roiom. :D

I play the new Captain America game that came out for iOS, because the graphics are incredible, its like playing it off a handheld gaming device. I was amazed when I discovered it, but didn't get too far as of yet into the story line. My most favorite game right now is Asphalt, because again, the graphics are very rich and well defined, plus the controls are actually simple and unique, where it depends on gravity to steer the car. Apple is getting pretty good at implementing next gen gaming into their smartphones. I might give Quiz Up and try too, it sounds interesting for challenging your intellect.

Hah, things have changed haven't they? When this thread was created nobody even heard of a smartphone. As of today I play shooters like Modern Combat which is a COD clone and racing games like Asphalt. The graphics are certainly decent and I have to say for mobile devices the appearance is just like on a PSP or DS which is outstanding ofcourse. I also play classics like subway surfers or do not crash.

I have an Android phone, an Xperia Tipo. I used to play Flappy Bird on it when it was a hit, but it drove me mad so I uninstalled it. Right now I am playing Fruit Ninja, Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga and Hill Climb Racing on it. I like slashing fruit in Fruit Ninja and getting big combos and beating my high-score constantly. Candy Crush and Pet Rescue is just something I play on Facebook, and being able to play it when I am waiting for something, for example, is amazing. I love Hill Climb Racing because I like upgrading my vehicles and beating my last distance and unlocking new vehicles and levels.

I didn't mention Real Racing 3, didn't I?! Beast game. Takes up a gig and a half or something like that, but it's super entertaining and interesting. Glad that I have the phone to experience quality gaming. ;)

Follow the line!!! Lol, my mom showed it to me today and now I'M showing her my highscores. :D

The game that I'm currently playing on my phone is Clash of Clans. It was a recommendation that a friend gave me because I was looking for something new to play. And needless to say, I got no regrets at all that I followed her recommendation. I immediately got hooked into the game and I've been loving it.

I'm currently playing Kami, an expansionary game where you change colors to fill the screen with one color. I also enjoy A Dark Room, though I have lost it due to getting an Android, rather than an iPhone when upgrading.

I love Quiz Up, Temple Run 2 and Magic Piano! Also I'm a big fan of the Angry Birds series, so I play a lot of Angry Birds games too (Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Seasons etc.)