What do you like to drink while gamming?

Definitely the Dew. Then there's sweet tea (uber sweet. Like put-a-diabetic-on-the-moon sweet). And around here in Kentucky, we have a drink called Ale8one. Mmmm. It's a softdrink. I believe Asylum prefers Miller Light.

ok here we go, if it's an rpg usually it's something with caffiene, Dr pepper, Pepsi *F**K Coke* even coffee! if it's and action game usually ice tea or lemonade, now the kicker, I have played a Nippon Ichi game *Disgaia* while drinking hennessy and red bull, and the kicker is getting piss drunk and then busting out DDR or Donkey Konga!

My roommate used to get better at Tetris when she was buzzed. There is something to be said for the benefits of alcohol while gaming.

*trying to find another beer in the fridge*

Jonas, i resemble that remark.........i have no excuse that i drink beer while gaming........except, that i say this, all the damn games get me really, really excited and dew just adds to the excitement.........and then i start rambling on in the game like i'm doing right now........Plain and simple, beer is like my Luigi......We make a great team while playing da games.....