what do you guys like/dislike about Rainbow Six Lockdown

noobraper

Registered
Jul 27, 2005
I know theres a lot of talk about the new rainbow game and i was wondering what everyone was thinking about it.

I think this will be a sweet game, but i know people that don't.
The different style of the game might be good, but it also might suck.

Last edited:
it's looking to be pretty good from what i've read......BUT.......i had the first Rainbow Six game and played the heck out of it online until my nose bled.....JK.......but seriously.....when i got the second one, i had it for about 1 week and traded it in.......didn't feel as good as the first one....SOOOO....I'd probably say with this upcoming one....it'll most likely be a coin toss.....and just like Two-face, i'll flip that coin close to a hundred times to decide if i wanna get this game.

i dont know about the game, but i know if you preorder it, you get a free copy of Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow.

I have never been too big of a fan of the Rainbow Six series...believe me I tried to be. But It requires too much thinking for it to be a First Person Shooter. I like to run and gun, thats why I like to play games like UT and such, I will play games that require a little more paticence, but Rainbow Six is just too much planing and I die 50 million times cause I did not look up or something.