What do you enjoy in your spare time? (well, aside from gaming)

JohnBrock

Registered
Feb 16, 2015
Personally I dabble in painting a lot and once a month or so visit a modern art exhibition in order to gain some inspiration (or just admire the professionals)

What do you do in your spare time? Well - aside from gaming :D

I spend a lot of time sifting through the masses of pictures I've taken, fooling around on Twitter, reading a book, etc. Nothing very exciting.

I need to do that as well Tony, I have tons of pictures that I need to organize, but I really don't have much time to do it.

I love watching movies, listening to music, reading books. I just like to chill and relax. :cool:

To be honest, I love playing sports more than gaming. Gaming has been the third most important activity in my life, coming after sports. I generally play soccer with my friends after school, which relaxes me.

For me, I got several other hobbies that keep me busy. Art being one of them, much like the OP of the thread. I love art. I love drawing. I love going to galleries. I just love doing creative hobbies. But I also enjoy movies, cartoons, and improving the skills I currently do have right now, mostly because its through a lot of those skills that I earn my living.

I also love art. But I easily get frustrated when I don't do something the way I imagine it to be :( So sometimes I give up on drawing and making crafts... But I do go back to it after some time :D

I love anime, mostly Japanese cartoons, but I also enjoy Western cartoons such as Avatar and Korra :D

Lastly, I love sleeping. zzZ (hehehe)

Typically, when I'm not gaming or doing homework, I check around forums and talk about stuff. Non-internet hobbies of mine include reading, taking care of my aquariums, and i very recently picked up the piano and have been enjoying that immensely. Going for walks is also a favorite of mine, but I really only do it when the weather is really nice.

I mostly like to read novels and surf the net for interesting topics. I also like watching movies, especially if they are martial art flicks. It's probably why I'm so adamant on always paying for my Netflix account at the first of the month.

Does sex count? Anyway, I love reading books, listening and composing songs, watching movies, traveling, hanging out with friends and swimming. Anything that counts like adventure like bungee jumping, fishing or hunting will sure do.

Personally I dabble in painting a lot and once a month or so visit a modern art exhibition in order to gain some inspiration (or just admire the professionals)

Aside from gaming, I enjoy cooking, crafts, reading, and dabbling in writing. Also, is Pinterest a hobby? I could be on Pinterest all day. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends.

Aside from gaming, I enjoy cooking, crafts, reading, and dabbling in writing. Also, is Pinterest a hobby? I could be on Pinterest all day. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends.

Apart from gaming, I love sculpting with polymer clay! I make many little figurines and one day, when I feel more confident, I will make figurines based of the characters of Forsaken World.

I also enjoy reading, listening to music, walking and spending time with my husband and our fur babies.

I like to go to museums and national parks. For more laid back, I like to read, watch videos and do research. If it's nice out I'll get exercise outside, maybe play some sports.

This may sound off point, but I've got solace in sleeping when I'm not playing game or doing any other thing and the reason for such is that sleeping helps me to recover some energy as a result of stress that I got while working on a daily basis. I'm that type of person that doesn't joke with my sleep and many of my friends have come to agree with me on that.

Aside from gaming, I do usually hangout with my friends during my free time. We used to watch movies or anime while eating snacks. It is really a good past time aside from playing video games.