What do you do when you are bored?

hanseung

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I've found that when I'm bored, I usually Google 'things to do when you are bored' and it doesn't help it all. I don't know why I do that - I know what the outcome of the search is going to be, but I guess when boredom strikes, I attempt to cure it as soon as possible. I need to find a new hobby or something so that I stop getting so bored. The hardest thing for me is to control my eating when I'm bored, because I know I'm not hungry but I want to eat everything in my vicinity. I guess I could go play a game or surf the interweb, but sometimes, that's not enough.
What do you do?

When I'm bored I tend to end up on Facebook scrolling over the same things I've already read 100 times so then, I try to look up games that I haven't played before but, I've literally played them all so there's another dead end! Then I try looking for new music but then I end up giving up if there isn't any I'm feeling... Man, it's hard life lol (first world problems).

I post in forums! Or i'll check my Youtube subscriptions for new videos. Or Google stuff i'm curious about. The internet is a great way to stave off boredom, isn't it? Haha.

Sometimes when i'm too lazy to get on my laptop, i'll read a book on my Kindle app. Which reminds me, I have to buy Amy Poehler's new book!

I rarely get bored anymore because of the internet, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. The internet is awesome and all, but procrastination is a real pain if you have something that needs to be done! I'm usually busy anyway, so boredom can be pretty nice after a while.

When I'm bored, I usually nap, but it's not a good thing as I usually sleep a lot in the first place ;w; Sometimes I write, or eat, or both. Sometimes I bake or go for a walk. I might check my Tumblr or Facebook. I usually attempt to do all of those things first before I try to do my homework... I'm also a major procrastinator e__e;

I wish I was that kind of bored hah. I'm pretty good at finding ways of entertaining myself. There has been plenty of times where things feel meaningless. It is the worst kind of boredom. There isn't really a cure for that unfortunately that is attainable. Dancing does help in a way as well as walking my dogs but what would really help is getting a career in what I'm passionate about but I don't see that ever happening

So many things to do that I really don't get bored . I really have no idea how it feels like so most likely scenario is I take a nap and sleep it off.

what would really help is getting a career in what I'm passionate about but I don't see that ever happening
Oh. :( I hope that it happens one day, my friend! Nothing is impossible, apparently!

So many things to do that I really don't get bored
You are really lucky. I hate being bored and lately I've been wishing that I had way too many things to do so that I wouldn't be bored.

Well I have a family to look after, a 5 year old daughter I love to spend time with, and a few hobbies I am passionate about. And I work full time. I just don't have time to get bored.

I didn't realize people got bored these days. What are your interest? I usually waste time on the internet or playing games instead of doing stuff that I enjoy, like playing the piano, reading my books, doing science/math/language/programming etc. Not to mention all the things I should be doing like general home work or housekeeping.

Usually I just start playing a game or read a book. Usually on school days I don't get as much bored as I do on weekends, as homework does keep me busy. If you really want to lose time, you can go watch some cat videos on youtube and time will fly past.

It's kind of a cliche sentiment I guess but I really don't feel like I have the time to be bored these days. If I'm not working or studying, I'm spending time with my husband and son or occasionally reading for fun or designing graphics. There's just so much to do these days without even leaving home, it's hard to be absolutely without anything of interest for me.

Whenever I'm bored and I'm not playing any games, I usually just watch some funny videos on youtube. So far, I've been watching this vlogger named Nigahiga. He's really funny and he just makes my day happy even after a long, stressful day. If you have some time, check out his channel. He's my happy pill.

Whenever I'm bored I just look up some videos to watch on YouTube and from there I'm able to click on related videos enough times that I end up spending hours just watching them consecutively. Sometimes I run out of ideas on what to look for though but there's just so much content nowadays that it almost never happens for me anymore.

When I'm bored I watch some Youtube or play video games. Boredom rarely strikes me since I am no back in school. Some other things I do when I am bored is to watch a movie or tv show.

I've found that when I'm bored, I usually Google 'things to do when you are bored' and it doesn't help it all. I don't know why I do that - I know what the outcome of the search is going to be, but I guess when boredom strikes, I attempt to cure it as soon as possible. I need to find a new hobby or something so that I stop getting so bored. The hardest thing for me is to control my eating when I'm bored, because I know I'm not hungry but I want to eat everything in my vicinity. I guess I could go play a game or surf the interweb, but sometimes, that's not enough.
What do you do?
When am bored i surf the internet and visit sites that have exciting content like current affairs.Am a movie buff so i tend to check out new releases and watch their trailers on you tube.

It's either browse the internet for random stuff to kill the time or just go for a walk/run to pass the time. Either of those usually works for me most of the time, so it helps a lot. Due to that, work and other things to do I rarely get bored anymore.

The Internet is the best solution to boredom. I usually just watch random videos on YouTube, or see what's new on Netflix. Occasionally I may read a book or comic. Typically I don't get very bored. Between everyday duties and running my eBay store, I don't have much time for boredom!

Honestly speaking if I am bored, I climb into bed and get some shut eye. I work from home; therefore I can just turn on the radio and climb into bed. When I have had enough sleep I can clean up the house if I still feel bored. I love staying indoors so getting out for a walk is a good break in the evening. Truth is that I rarely get bored; I guess this happens as one gets older. Younger people get bored more easily. There is hope that one can outgrow it.

Usually when I'm bored I just go in the internet and watch videos in Youtube or just hang around....but if I don't have internet...That's a problem. For example when Im in math class, I just start thinking about the most unlikely things ever, like Cristiano Ronaldo storming into my class and taking me out. But well, nothing is impossible, right? ;)