What are your favourite mobile games?

Anatares

Registered
Sep 20, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hello everyone! So, what are your favourite mobile games at the moment? Personally, I'm caught between Godville (Available on Google Play & the Apple app store, completely free) and Fallout Shelter (Also free, and on both app stores).

For some context, Godville is a zero player game, in that you have a hero that's free-willed (At least, as far as a random text generator can get) and you can only subtly influence his or her actions through Godvoice commands, Encourage, and Punish. It's like sending Cleverbot on quests. They fight bosses, dig for treasure, and try fruitlessly to pick up dates at the bar. It's actually pretty hilarious at times the antics they can get up to.

If you haven't tried Fallout Shelter and enjoy the Fallout series, I highly recommend you give Fallout Shelter a try. The premise is that you are the overseer for a vault, so it's a post-apocalyptic sims in the Fallout style. It's made by Bethesda (Not outsourced to some mystery app developer) so the quality for a mobile game is fantastic, art- and environment-wise. Try wearing a pair of headphones on the loading screens or in-game, you'll probably be immersed just from what you hear.

As an added bonus, there might be some benefit to playing Fallout Shelter to those of you who are interested in playing Fallout 4 ;)

I like Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8 on Android. Real Racing 3 can also match up with the quality of PC and console racing games. And, it's free! It has some in-app purchases though, but spending real money isn't that necessary to win. I also like Cut the Rope games and Brain Dots. Both of them are casual puzzle games. I currently play Cut the Rope 2 a lot. :D

I've never played any Fallout game, so I'm not sure if I'd like Fallout Shelter.

When it comes to mobile games I'm not really a big fan to be honest but I'm glad someone as mentioned real racer because that is a quality game to be honest. The developer as got that game just right in all departments and is definitely a game I'd recommend you give a go.

The ones I play daily are Jurassic World, Yahtzee With Friends, Monopoly Bingo and the Disney Free Fall games. I used to play Farmville and Spongebob Moves In, but got tired of them.

Also played the Arkham Underground Beta, but that disappeared never to be heard from again...

2048 and Twenty are really addicting! You just click on a couple of tiles with numbers on them, try to beat the clock and use your gaming skills (a bit) and you're good to go. Both of these games might seem a bit simple on the surface, but after a few minutes of playing, you wouldn't want to stop until you beat them. I recommend this for days where your smartphone is your only companion and you have a few minutes to an hour to spare.

Big fan of FIFA here and I play it on my iPad mini. The size of the tablet is just right, nor is it too small like a smartphone neither is it as big as an iPad. FIFA 15 has been an incredible experience, the stadiums are so close in depiction to the original ones with the fans chanting songs and even the commentary is so dynamic. I am hoping FIFA 16 once it comes out will have an even better experience, I can not wait for it to be released.

My favourite mobile game would be Cookie Run! I've been playing it daily for a few months now, I never thought I would get addicted to a game like this.
Basically all you do in the game is run and jump through the levels and get as many points as you can, but it's way more fun than it sounds! It features a lot of adorable cookies and pets to unlock and play with. It does have a microtransaction system, but it very well thought out in my opinion, since it's not annoying, and there are a LOT of ways to get the paid currency for free! Everything wrapped in very nice visuals and music.
All in all, I love this game and recommend it to anybody who likes runners and/or platformers!

And I forgot to mention Candy Crush Saga, it is not a game that I like but it is definitely addictive. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone in case they get addicted to it too.

I love Pokemini! It's so much fun, I love dressing up my avatar. I also really like Love Live! School Idol Project and other rhythm games. Puzzle games are fun, too.

I love Frozen Free Fall! If you don't know what it is, it's a mobile game like Candy Crush. With my eye issues, I was unable to play Candy Crush since I couldn't tell which squares were the jelly ones opposed to the regular squares. My mom told me about Frozen Free Fall and I gave it a try. I was impressed to see that I had no issues seeing any of it! It's a fun and sparkly game which I love.

Temple Run 2. I just can't get enough of it especially when I am busy in the bathroom.

The most recent mobile game that I bought and have become addicted to is International Cricket Captain 2015. This works surprisingly well as a mobile game. I had my doubts that a game that is this intensive and requires an extensive use of menus and sliders would be a pain free experience but lo and behold it is.

My all time favorite mobile game remains Soccer Manager 2015. I have invested more hours than I can count playing this on the go. Much like ICC 2015, Soccer Manager performs just as well on the mobile platform as it does on the PC.

I downloaded Fallout Shelter a couple of weeks ago and got so incredibly addicted. I love the Fallout series. It reminds me of Sims in that you have to constantly check up on how your people are doing in their vaults. It's purposely designed that way obviously. But I couldn't put my phone down. I ended up breaking my phone at work and having to get a replacement so I haven't downloaded it again and probably shouldn't because it takes up a lot of my time. But other than that, I haven't really looked into any other games. I played Bejeweled a lot when I didn't have internet because it was already on my phone and it was addicting as well. I probably won't look into installing any games very soon because it takes up too much of my time away from things I should actually be doing. :)

Heroes and Castles.

This game is so great. It made me look at mobile games in a completely different light. For me it is basically a console game on your phone. Loved it so much I bought the first gen iPad mini because playing it on my iPhone was just too small. Can't wait for H&C 2.

I don't actually play any mobile games nowadays because I just gave up on them. They just aren't that fun anymore because of how the developers want to push microtransactions so much and these games have just become pay-to-win. But if I had to choose then it would definitely be Clash Royale. It's the only game that I got totally addicted to, to be honest. It was a fun game mode and it was such a unique game that it was so fun to play. The only thing that I didn't like was that you had to rely on luck to get any decent cards unless you spend a lot of money on buying chests.

My favorite mobile games change all the time because I get sick of them after a while and try some new ones. So far the ones that have lasted for me are Vainglory and War Robots. There was a time I was super into DC's Injustice as well but I had to give it up since collecting cards for the sake of it just felt ridiculous and wasteful after a while. I also was very into SAS and am currently a bit into Bloons TD Battles, which at first I thought was just kind of silly but now I am very much into it.

I've been playing Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising on my mobile for quite some time now. I found it very entertaining since I am able to interact with other players from different countries. It is also competitive since we can have a PVP fight or Guild wars.

I don't know if I'd call it my absolute favorite, but one that I really enjoy of late is Pinout. It's like an old school, retro pinball game for your phone, and the graphics are surprisingly good. I find myself spending a lot of time in waiting rooms playing it, and I don't even mind that I'm waiting because I end up getting too swept up in playing. One of the best things about it too is that it's a free game, which is always nice!

When it comes to pc games I would go for GTA San Andres that game doesn't only give me the rush it also gives me and idea of how gangsters think in most cases, the game tell you about loyalty and favors how it goes a long way as a gangster, the graphics in the other hand is another lovely aspect of the game the would Wow you all the way. This game which is a combination of racing, shooting and boxing really is a mind blowing game which I can never get over like for ever.

On mobile phone candy crush is another game that help me pass time it helps me think and making sure I think 4 steps ahead so I don't get stuck it helps in aims achievement.

Pokemon Go is the only game I play on mobile nowadays, as I don't have much time to play any other game and I can just run it in the background when walking or even while working.