What are you reading?

dihewe

Registered
Mar 11, 2016
Or alternatively: What have you read?

Books aren't huge right now but they're still awesome. I'm getting close to finishing Ready Player One which, you guessed it, is about video games. Basically it's about a future where VR tech is so advanced that people are basically addicted to it since it's better than their real lives. The plot is all about a willy wonka-esque contest though taking place inside a VR world. It's really good and if you haven't read it you should definitely check it out. Steven Spielberg is making a movie based on it soon. Really awesome stuff. I'm probably gonna check out the Star Wars 7 novelization next because i'm a huge geek.:D

Anyway, your turn.

I've read over a hundred books, but probably less than 15 in the past 5 years or so. I've lost the habit of reading and I'm trying to get back into it.
I'm starting a book my ex gave me for Christmas, it's by Nobel Prize winner Svetlana Alexievich and it's titled Voices From Chernobyl.
In sharp contrast, I'll be reading The Moaning of Life by Karl Pilkington next. :)

Reading is what I have developed as a habit where I can pick up a book and read till the end. The books that I've read in the past are Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Reading that book opened my eyes to big things that makes one better as well as things that I need to do in order to remain better as a human being. I'm reading art of seduction by Robert Greene and it has been a great insight into what relationship are all about.

Honestly I am reading the Bible. Reading it for almost 6 years and still can get enough of it. I am a Christian and I love to read the story that tells me how Jesus live in this world.

48 laws of power and pearl of wisdom are the two books that I have dedicated myself and time to reading at least one page in a day and try to apply some principles therein in the book in my day to day activities in a way that it would be possible.

I am reading books,newspapers and even magazines. I love reading especially when I am bored. I love books as well like Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. Reading is my hobby and continue doing this during my spare time.

I used to read a lot in the past but now I don't have time anymore if I start a book it takes me months to finish reading it. Now I have started The Da Vinci code but I am still in the beginning.

I have read on several articles online about the power of supernatural and at the moment, I'm looking for any documentation on such topics to read. I'm looking at getting more knowledge on the olden myths especially Egyptian myths. I have a friend in Egypt whom I have already asked to help me make some inquiries in their museum to see if there is anything worth reading.

I love reading and I often read at least 3-4 books at the same time!

Since it's almost october and Halloween is near I decided to re-read Harry Potter series again (done that 10+ times already). Also there is Count of Monte Cristo, classic that I enjoy a lot. One novel from Agatha Christie and Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.

And there is also a pile of books on my nightstand, waiting to be read. :D

I am reading the word of God. I love reading my Bible.

A good Christian should always read his or her Holy Bible at least 3 times in a week and a must on Sunday whenever you go to church.

I try as much as possible to read my holy Bible every morning when I wake up but when I can't, I would just read my daily manner book.

I'm more often want to read mangas or japanese comics nowadays because there are plenty of good manga today. But I still read articles and other blogs. Sometimes I read books such as novels and educational one. I usually read while commuting to work because it kills time while we are having long time on the road fighting heavy traffic.

Or alternatively: What have you read?

Books aren't huge right now but they're still awesome. I'm getting close to finishing Ready Player One which, you guessed it, is about video games. Basically it's about a future where VR tech is so advanced that people are basically addicted to it since it's better than their real lives. The plot is all about a willy wonka-esque contest though taking place inside a VR world. It's really good and if you haven't read it you should definitely check it out. Steven Spielberg is making a movie based on it soon. Really awesome stuff. I'm probably gonna check out the Star Wars 7 novelization next because i'm a huge geek.:D

Anyway, your turn.

That's cool. I've read that too. But I can definitely understand the negative criticism it got from book reviews. I guess the best way to read it is to not take it seriously at all. Which is what many of us did. Others probably didn't enjoy it because of the silly antics. Some books are just for light reading. :)

Have you read Armada? It's the next book by Ernest Cline. It wasn't as fun as Ready Player One. I wasn't really into it since the story didn't do much for me.

I'm more often want to read mangas or japanese comics nowadays because there are plenty of good manga today. But I still read articles and other blogs. Sometimes I read books such as novels and educational one. I usually read while commuting to work because it kills time while we are having long time on the road fighting heavy traffic.

I don't read Manga any more but I was very much interested in it when I was still a teenager when I was still in college. There are so many of them to read from and they were all quite interesting.

I'm sure kids are still going to love reading Manga, so I would like to know if there is any good one you can recommend for me to get for my boy, I would be very grateful.

I have read the book Tuesdays with Morrie and I am reading blogs, forum, magazines, and newspapers. I love reading everyday because I feel like I need to learn so many things. The more I read the more I realize how little I know.

I have read the book Tuesdays with Morrie and I am reading blogs, forum, magazines, and newspapers. I love reading everyday because I feel like I need to learn so many things. The more I read the more I realize how little I know.

Seriously, I can't really remember the last time I read a newspaper or magazine (Printed copies). Most times, it's online that I get to read any news I want to have information about. When it comes to reading on forums, it's among my daily routines.

i currently reading love stories, like in wattpad i have so many downloaded stories there, reading is one of my hobby.

No particular book lately, but i often read news on newspaper and online news. Sometimes, I read notices on the buildings or offices every time I passed by. I don't ignore this kind of notice because it also contributes knowledge and awareness on what a city is up to like implementation of ordinance. To safe keep violation.

i currently reading love stories, like in wattpad i have so many downloaded stories there, reading is one of my hobby.

Wow, that's nice. I haven't used wattpad to access any stories yet. I would like to have an experience with using it. How do I get to use it?

Just download it in playstore and create your account. Then start searching the stories you like to download. There are genre of stories there so it is easy to find what you want. I hope I can help you.