What are you playing these days?

I just unlocked My MMR in Dota SO I am trying to build up a good MMR on both Team and Solo matches. Sometimes it can be complicated to do Solo MMR because if you get a really bad team you are screwed. Why horrible players play ranked games I will never know. they should know ranked games are harder than unranked, and no one wants to carry a looser, you should be able to at least work well with your team you know. SO solo MMR is the hardest for me to keep up high. I do Team MMR but only with a team of friends where no outsiders can join our game :) It makes it easier to get your MMR up there, but harder to have everyone online at the same time to play :) SO either way you do it building a strong MMR is not so easy to do :)

At home I've been playing Disney Infinity and AC:Unity and on the go I've been playing through Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth2.

I don't think Unity deserves all the hate it gets. Sure, I miss the pirate stuff, but it is a fine game otherwise.

I have been playing Dota 2...All day...Every day. I've been trying to play AC 3, but my comp can't handle it...so. Dota2.

So far its not striking me as incredible, but ask me again in a week or so.
Thanks. I am going to hold off and wait for the inevitable price drop. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to pay full retail for it when I is just going to sit in my backlog for another month or so.

I've been playing the souls game most of the time. Every once in a while I have an itch to play any game in the series. The most recent game I bought was Isaac Rebirth. Rebirth has the most replayability of any game I have ever played

I've been jumping into CS:GO recently, and it's quite fun. I'm constantly amazed at the small nuances that make some players incredible, and the deliciously complex strategy behind the game itself. Like many others, I've also been shackled by the beast that is League of Legends, but I've slowly but surely been losing interest in the game. Instead, I've filled the void in my soul with TF2 =D. I've forgotten how incredibly fun that game is, especially if you find yourself in a server with people that are actually willing to chat and relax. Finally, I've been playing quite a few indie games i picked up from the Steam sale, i.e. Hammerwatch, Bleed and Moncao. If anyone's a fan of run-n-gun platformers and the like, PICK UP BLEED. I cannot express how amazingly fun that game is.

Mostly I alternate between games I have in my library. I don't play on PC because I still have to update my hardware/software. I haven't jumped to next gen yet (still need money and a HDTV for it) so I still have my PS3 and Xbox360. I also have a 3DS and PSP for gaming on the go. Currently the latest games I have is Persona Q and Naruto Shipuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution. I also bought Fantasia Music Evolved (digital). That is a game you have to try first before you judge it. It's fun and I treat it as a warm-up before I play Dance Central. I have only 6 games for Kinect such as DC 1-3 (dancing), Fantasia (rhythm music game where you mix up songs), Fruit Ninja (you know) and Child of Eden (shooter). I also have a large amount of backlog games to get back to like Dead Space 3, Lightning Returns,etc. and the occasional fighting games that I would never tire of like Tekken 6/Tekken Tag 2.

I've been playing a good bit of Evolve and it can be a pretty great time however I don't feel it's worth the $60 price tag.

I finally got around to starting Mario Galaxy yesterday. It's pretty great so far..

I have been playing Dota 2...All day...Every day. I've been trying to play AC 3, but my comp can't handle it...so. Dota2.
There was a time when I couldn't understand the obsession of people with their MOBA game of choice but now that I've found one I could sink my teeth into I could totally relate. I now play a lot and when I'm not I'm usually watching videos or streams of it, though admittedly I prefer to just watch.

I just recently finished Wolf Among Us. I mean...it was fine... I've found I'm getting less & less excited about the new games coming out. I wish there would be more variety. I get tired of CoD & CoD clones.

It has been a while since a really played an offline game much because these days I mainly play world of tanks which is an online game that is base on tank warfare from world war 2. Other than that I have only played Enforcer: Police Crime Action which is an offline game.

It has been a while since a really played an offline game much because these days I mainly play world of tanks which is an online game that is base on tank warfare from world war 2. Other than that I have only played Enforcer: Police Crime Action which is an offline game.

I recently got back into playing my Sims 3 after playing C9 again after a few weeks. (Before that, it was Dragon Age: Inquisition. The reason why I was gone from the community for the pass few months...Sorry, guys. ^_^; ) I don't know, I just felt the need to be an overlord of my little pixel people again...just to see what their lives would turn out this time around...Also, I had my game characters I wanted to see in my playthrough...What? I like seeing my virtual self interact with my favorite game characters!!

I mostly play FPS games on variety of platforms, but I also enjoy MOBAs. Every now and then I get hooked up on a single player game, but that's quite rare nowadays.

I found a place that sells old N64 games, so I have really been going to town with that console. I am currently playing Kirby 64, Mario Party 2, Mario Kart and Donkey Kong 64. Also, I am going to download Five Nights at Freddy's relatively soon.

I found a place that sells old N64 games, so I have really been going to town with that console. I am currently playing Kirby 64, Mario Party 2, Mario Kart and Donkey Kong 64. Also, I am going to download Five Nights at Freddy's relatively soon.
I think you will definitely enjoy Five Nights at Freddy's. I had a blast playing them. How much did you pay for the old N64 games? The N64 is the only console that I have owned that I didn't keep and so be would be interested in owning this again and replaying Donkey Kong, Golden Eye and Wave Race 64.

These days, I pretty much exclusively have been playing League of Legends and Hearthstone on PC. I'm not really into FPS games like CS Go as I've always been horrible at them and it takes too long to get good at a new style of game.

Occasionally, I'll play a game of FIFA or NBA2k on PS4, but don't really spend significant time playing either. For most story games like the different TellTale games, The Order:1886, etc, I get enough enjoyment out of watching a full play through on Twitch that it doesn't make sense for me to spend the $60 on them.

Last weekend I went oldschool and fired up my virtual XP to play through the two episodes of an old rogue-like rpg called Castle of the Winds. I used to play it when I was a kid and I thought I'd go for a little nostalgic trip.