What are you playing these days?

I've mostly been playing Minecraft still, I've been playing that game for a long time. :) Also lately I've been playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Mario Kart 7. Right now those are my three favorite games, two of them only being available on the Nintendo 3DS.

Shadow of Mordor and Alien Isolation (on the highest difficulty, oh man), with some Dota 2 on the side. I love the combat in Mordor, so satisfying, although the missions can get a bit repetitive.

Nothing at the moment, a little bit of Hearthstone, but mostly just working on our own game.

I'm currently playing the new WoW expansion and playing Torchlight 2 on the side.

Im hooked on GTA: San Andreas on the iOS. Classic game and honestly for less than $5 you cant beat it. I play it on the iPad 4 and there are not that many bugs on it. I highly recommend it.... ahh nostalgia

I have been hooked to this ever since the day that I saw it available in the android app store. That game was a game that I used to be hooked to and then when I saw that the game was on the app store I had to go and pick it up. I am playing this a lot right now because my Xbox has crashed and right now I am in the process of saving up some cash so that I can go and get a new console for the Christmas holidays.

I'm playing Far Cry 4, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I kinda disappointed with Far Cry 4 it's like Far Cry 3 but better graphics and more side missions. And in Deus Ex, I just started playing it 2 days ago. And for CS:GO, this game is quite addicting because of the skins.

Right now, the three games I am currenty playing are Fifa 15, Football Manager and The Evil Within.

I'm playing Far Cry 4, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I kinda disappointed with Far Cry 4 it's like Far Cry 3 but better graphics and more side missions. And in Deus Ex, I just started playing it 2 days ago. And for CS:GO, this game is quite addicting because of the skins.
That is disappointing to hear about Far Cry 4. Far Cry 3 was one of my favorite gmaes of 2012. I haven't purchased Far Cry 4 yet as I already have a huge backlog but it is disappointing to hear that there isn't that much difference between the two games. I may hold off and wait for the price to drop before I end up picking this up now.

Right now, the three games I am currenty playing are Fifa 15, Football Manager and The Evil Within.

That is disappointing to hear about Far Cry 4. Far Cry 3 was one of my favorite gmaes of 2012. I haven't purchased Far Cry 4 yet as I already have a huge backlog but it is disappointing to hear that there isn't that much difference between the two games. I may hold off and wait for the price to drop before I end up picking this up now.

Yeah, You should wait for the price to drop or just watch the gameplays on YouTube.

Reactions: dillinger10
Yeah, You should wait for the price to drop or just watch the gameplays on YouTube.
Thans for the advice. I guess I will hold off until the new year before buying the game. Given how quickly games come down in price these days it makes sense for me to hold off, especially as this would have just found its way into my backlog of games that seems never ending these days.

Lately I'm playing a lot of The Sims 2, I don't know why, but I just like the ideology that you have a family with which you can "play" with.

Playing a lot of Garry's Mod, and CS:GO I've noticed. I play GMod for about 3 hours, while I play CS:GO for an hour, an hour and a half maybe. I enjoy both of these games quite a bit.

I've been way lame recently when it comes to what I've been playing. I've played the Sims 3, a load of crappy Iphone games, and tetris friends up the wazoo. I need to get back into the groove of REAL games.

I started playing CS:GO again, in order to improve at the game. Kerbal Space Program, I love when one of my contraptions reach their goal, it's so satisfying. And for the times when I'm bored and don't want to play the games listed above, I'll play The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, it's a bit addicting.

Right now I'm heavily into Counter-Strike again after being really into it my whole childhood/teenage years. So for me it's great that a new Counter-Strike is flourishing.

I do however have over 150 games on steam so I play literally anything, I just have too many games to know where to begin, hahaha.

Well, I finally managed to put down Cubic Castles and now I'm investing some much needed time into Don't Starve Together, the Beta version. Thus far, it's going pretty well. I really enjoy playing it, which is good because I was worried it's appeal to me would die rather quickly.

Just got the Far Cry so I am enjoying that and I think I might go back to Skyrim a bit I miss it.

I've been playing a ton of Warframe lately, since they've been on a bit of a spree adding free content. When I get bored of the grind, I play heavily modded Skyrim or some old SNES games (currently replaying Fire Emblem 4).

Smash Bros 4 has pretty much taken over oue household! I have 3 brothers, so Smash Bros has always been a blast in my house. I don't think there is a day without smash here, and we can sometimes cajole my dad into playing! He is slowly getting better... Very slowly. Anyway, if you have a Wii U, Smash 4 is a must!

Just got the Far Cry so I am enjoying that and I think I might go back to Skyrim a bit I miss it.
Would you consider Far Cry 4 a must buy? I really enter Far Cry 3, this was one of my games of the year but have held off from buying Far Cry 4 up till now as the reviews seem to be a bit mixed.

Would you consider Far Cry 4 a must buy? I really enter Far Cry 3, this was one of my games of the year but have held off from buying Far Cry 4 up till now as the reviews seem to be a bit mixed.
So far its not striking me as incredible, but ask me again in a week or so.