what are you listening to???

anyone listening to rap music heed my words, Games album the documantary is great, but the Geto Boys new release the foundation is an instant mo'fo'in classic

i'm listening to my instructor in the background babbling about java script.

and do either of you monks listen to underground or indie hip hop?

They were gone till a few months ago, lol. Everybody knows Scarface is the bread and butter of the group and he's the prez of Def Jam South so I don't he don't need the money. Wiilie D is trash but I like Bushwick Bill. Something bout a rapping midget is cool, lol. Nothing compared to their old stuff, but it's good.

Reply to: toneski5000:

i'm listening to my instructor in the background babbling about java script.

and do either of you monks listen to underground or indie hip hop?

Crooked I and Big Sty, Bishop Lamont is going to be huge when it's his time, Billboard (r.i.p)

Crooked I just left Death Row so I don't know if he's underground or not. Most of the underground stuff I listen to is mixtapes. Watch out for Grafh this year, the boy's sick.

Everybody go pick up Common's new album when it comes out, His new single is breath of fresh air for all the hip hop heads, in these times with all the candy coated commericial rap music that's out, I hate to go on a rant agian, but I remember when rap music stuck it to the man, now the man is sticking it to rap music