What are you hoping to pick up on Black Friday?

Fang

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
Black Friday is just a few weeks away, and it's guaranteed that games and consoles will be on sale at most stores B&M and online. What are you guys hoping to get?

I'm hoping for a cheap Wii U or PS4. If I can get either at half-price (very unlikely, but who knows?) then it's an instant buy for me. A $100 Vita would be great as well.

Hoping in getting another 3DS XL for a good deal along with Omega Ruby and Smash. I'm also looking forward to find some good deals for gold and PS Plus. It's something that I do every year and the value is good enough for me. Might grab something not planned depending of the cheap prices.

Im hoping to pick up a new ipad air 2. Mostly to play games like kotor and civ rev because my old one cant run them as well as id like. Hopefully they don't sell out too quickly!

A chair. So I can sit in it. Then, I will watch the masses fight each other while enjoying the view from the chair I picked up on that oh so elusive day. It's going to be a beautiful mess for all of those involved and I can't wait to see every minute of the raw carnage people will inflict on one another for superficial things.

Reactions: Fang