What are you guys listening to right now?

This:

And This:

I love World order. Such a unique band and their dance is a blast to watch. Artwork.

I am not listening to music right now, just the laptop fan as my kids went to bed and I am trying to make little noise. :)

Right now I'm searching the internet for music artists I've never heard of and the one I'm currently listening to right now is a band of two brothers called "The Garden". Their actually pretty decent. I found them from a short documentary on Vimeo called Twinheads.

Right now, I'm listening to some old Bristol trip-hop, mainly Portishead. Can't decide what song to share, so I'll give you the whole album :)

I am currently listening to Green Day and Metallica. Two quite different artists but great nonetheless. I have a pretty wide array of music that I listen to, I am just listening to them right now for the most part.

I do like both of those bands, but I prefer Green Day over Metallica, I like their sound better.

Hour long so I can zone out and get to work. It's so soothing no matter the problem I face I face it logically. This music literally calms you down.

However, I've had the whole Chrono Trigger soundtrack stuck in my head lately because I've been emulating it again. Limited entertainment options has me going back to my staples!

I am listening to It's Still Rock and Roll to me by Drake Bell. I have liked his music for a long time.

I remembered about some obscure albums from Pink Floyd. I'm currently listening to Obscured by Clouds (quite fitting for the situation). It's still as good as the first time I listened to it.

I hate to say this but I'm finding the 50 shades of Grey soundtrack to be quite the earworm. No idea how they got Beyonce and Ellie Goulding on there

I hate to say this but I'm finding the 50 shades of Grey soundtrack to be quite the earworm. No idea how they got Beyonce and Ellie Goulding on there

Money. Do you really think that pop artists care about integrity, as long as there's money to be made? :)
Not to mention that the label probably makes the call when it comes to compilations.

I'm actually listening to Beyonce at the moment haha. She just popped up on my Pandora. Catchy song though.

Currently listening to:
The Weeknd - High For This (Ellie Goulding Cover)

I love Ellie's voice. You can always tell it's her because of her distinctive way of singing.

I'm not listening to anything but I am watching Love Don't Cost a Thing. It's one of those movies I've seen a lot of times before but I don't mind watching it on occasion. My favorite line (not sure why) is "this ain't Burger King. you can't always have it your way".