What are you guys listening to right now?

I'm currently listening to Quiet Nights by catching Flies. It's some real chill electronica for a chill Saturday Night. I'm also making something to eat.

Well, we have some typical (and some less typical) Christmas music playing in the living room, and when I'm not studying, I'm listening to a Youtube user called hermione (or hermhardstyleione) which creates great hardstyle compilations. He has just uploaded a new mix, over 3 hours, so that's what I'll be listening to :)

The Ghost Inside's Dear Youth and From Indian Lakes Absent Sounds. Seems like my taste in music is a bit different than most here haha.

I've been listening to a lot of indie pop/rock/folk albums lately. Circular Doorway by LAKE is a great example. The whole album is brilliant. Actually, no, scratch that. All of their albums are brilliant! Definitely worth checking them out!

Right this second I'm listening to fancy by Iggy Azalea. I can't wait for the grammys ! The competition is so tough this year...

I'm listening to a playlist of The Strokes, The Kooks, Artic Monkeys, Phoenix, and Ed Sheeran. Childish Gambino is somewhere in that playlist as well and it keeps me pepped up for late nights. Perfect playlist when it's time to cram for finals.

Recently when I'm browsing the net I don't turn on iTunes. I used to but since I'm only borrowing this laptop, majority of the song library is not of my personal tastes. Also since I watch youtube videos sometimes (from videogame walkthroughs to anything). I do listen to Pop music (Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, etc.), KPOP, videogame (Final Fantasy mostly) and anime songs I saved on my phone from time to time.

Got some Christmas music on right now. It is a mix of Christmas music and jazz actually. Gives a nice fuzzy feeling to the house.

I'm on a bit of a Radical Face kick, just played Ghost Towns, Always Gold, Crooked Kind and Doorways they are all kind of relevant to my life at the moment.

I'm listening to some Final Fantasy music on YouTube. With video game music, there is a song for almost every mood without the distraction of vocals. And with the hundreds of thousands of remixes and covers out there, the choices are huge!

I'm listening to Fairly Oddparents. I've seen it before but I have it on for background noise while eating lunch.

I've rediscovered my 90s boy band phase, so right now I'm just listening to all my favorite Backstreet Boys and Westlife songs before I go back to my usual indie and electronic music, haha.

I am listening to rock music on my radio station. I live in an apartment that has thin walls. If my radio is off I can hear my neighbors having a conversation. I love rock very much that I listen to it all day long. I put the volume way down when I retire to bed and it soothes me to sleep.

I'm listening to Spotify. Currently, Misery by Maroon 5 is playing. I needed background noise right away and it was convenient as it was already on my radio.

"Long Tall Sally" by Little Richard, though it just switched to "The Night Is Still Young" by Nicki Minaj. Yeah, my music tastes are really varied and just a little weird. :rolleyes:

I'm cycling through alternative rock and grunge from the 80's-early 00's. Reminds me of home once in a while.

I'm not listening to anything right now because I'm about to eat lunch. I will watch Kingdom. I'm surprised how much I like this series. I don't just love it because Nick Jonas is in it but I actually find the story interesting.

I'm listening to Steal My Sunshine by Len. I don't understand this song fully but I love 90s music.

90's music indeed is my favorite too. Come on. This just makes you want to dance, or at least sing along. Not many newer songs do that because it's all "Bitches and hoes this" and "I wanna F you this way" ...it's gotten less about music lately and more about screaming to a beat.