What are you guys listening to right now?

JessiFox

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I've got some War Pigs in my background at the moment, along with a pretty intense Whovian debate going on between my son and husband.

How about you?

I'm currently listening to Lorde's Glory and Gore. It's actually weird because I'm not really a fan of this kind of music but I got so addicted to her. Maybe it's her voice, her lyrics, I don't know. Maybe it's sorcery. Who knows? All I know is I love her and her songs and its all addicting.

Reactions: laladyhope
I'm listening to a bunch of K-Pop in order to better understand it as a genre. Lately, I've found it most fascinating but my knowledge of the Korean media world is slim to none. I do know of certain bands like SNSD and SHINee but I want to expand my horizons as far as Korea's musical genre is concerned.

Angels & Airwaves "Bullets in the Wind". Its definitely not there best work but it will do until there new album drops in December.

I'm listening to Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. It's one of those songs that I can't listen to a cover to at all.

I am not listening to anything at the moment, but my recent interests for music is imagine dragons, rise against, green day, the police, three days grace, Hudson Taylor, and if it counts, epic rap battles of history. I really love me some good punk or classic rock in general, but I don't mind listening to more light hearted stuff like bowling for soup or fountains of wayne. Such are bands of my childhood.

Centuries by Fall Out Boy. I've been on a Twenty-One Pilots binge recently, so I guess it's good that I'm mixing things up with my playlist, haha. I'm not a huge fan of Fall Out Boy either, but Centuries is pretty good.

Centuries by Fall Out Boy. I've been on a Twenty-One Pilots binge recently, so I guess it's good that I'm mixing things up with my playlist, haha. I'm not a huge fan of Fall Out Boy either, but Centuries is pretty good.

Try thanks for the memories, or "my songs know what you did in the dark". Those two are their most iconic songs. I have listened to both on more than one occasion.

Try thanks for the memories, or "my songs know what you did in the dark". Those two are their most iconic songs. I have listened to both on more than one occasion.

Actually, I like both of those songs by them as well. I haven't listened to them in awhile, though. For some other reason, I thought for a split second that 'Thanks for the Memories' was sung by The All-American Rejects. I had no idea why I thought that. I'm going to hide under a rock now. /w\

Kingdom Hearts II soundtrack! In my opinion, one of the best gaming soundtracks out there. I always feel very inspired when listening to this stuff. If you've never heard it, I recommend you check it out! ;)

Right now I am listening to some Indian music. I do not understand the words but the tunes are amazing. I usually listen to rock on my radio Monday to Friday when I write. I cannot access the radio station right now because there is something wrong with the broadband and it seems that the station has been pushed out at the moment. I welcome the change, it is as good as a rest.

Creed 'Weathered'. An album I got ages ago but I listen to when I am working now and then.

I am listening to Closing Time by Semisonic. I have heard it a lot but it's a 90s song so it has replay value.

I'm listening to K-pop now a days. I love the korean band ''Infinite,'' because their songs are pretty catchy and they sing well. The two songs I constantly listen to are ''Back'' and ''Destiny.'' Those two songs get me going even when I'm sad at the moment. I'm also a fan of CN BLUE, Shut up flower boy band ost, (fictional band in the ''Shut up flower boy band'' korean drama) and AN-Jell ost (another fictional band in the ''You're beautiful'' korean drama.)

I'm listening to no music, at the moment. Usually, I have music playing when I'm just surfing the net, but I'm talking to my boyfriend and his brother online...Who are talking about pokemon and cars. -.- *Doesn't like either.*

I have been listening to rock music from 9am in the morning. Before I fell asleep last night, I put on some Somalia music that actually soothes me to sleep. I am happy to be able to tune into my favorite radio station that plays rock music every day. There was a problem with the bandwidth last week.

I'm not really listening to anything but I have Nelly's reality show in the background. It's decent for a reality show but nothing exciting is happening that I've heard.