What are you currently playing?

madetofly

Registered
Mar 12, 2016
I'm not playing anything right now, but I want to buy a new PC so I can play The Division. The last one I played, finished it a few weeks, was Fallout 4, it was an awesome game.

I'm playing FE: Fates. I'm saving up Paypal money for Conquest since I only have Birthright at the moment. What I'm playing right now, though, is ROBLOX.

Not really actively playing it, but I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition off and on. I mostly main an MMO called Vindictus, but I've been taking a break from it lately.

I'm currently playing Dota 2. My internet is unstable and I don't have any other friends who play the game, so I'm stuck with playing bot games most of the time. On the other hand, I've found that Techies, a commonly hated hero, is absolutely overpowered against bots.

Currently playing Undertale and Borderlands 1&2 as well as replaying Pokemon Platinum (my favorite Pokemon game). I'm planning to play Watchdogs, Assassins Creed Rogue and Unity and Syndicate, Tom Clancy's games, Dragon Age games, and so many others... I need spring break to come quickly.

I'm currently playing DOTA 2 and Rules of Survival (ROS) in my PC. I suggest you should play this as well. You will find it very enjoyable and exciting, I'm sure. Especially ROS, where you can chat live with other players.

I'm currently playing Clash Royale. I know it'll take some time before I get far, but it's okay. You can earn cards if you just keep playing.

At the moment, I'm mainly playing Dark Souls: Remastered. I've been playing at least six hours of it every day since it came out in late May.

The first Dark Souls was my favorite in the entire Souls series, and I've clocked a good 500+ hours between Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, and this latest version. I've beaten it dozens of times already, and yet it somehow still never gets boring for me. There are so many ways of playing it, so many new builds to try out, and use items and weapons I've never used before. Not to mention it's always exciting getting into some PvP.

Dark Souls is probably my favorite game of all time.

I'm playing quite a lot of games but I just finished a ranked game of League of Legends.

Currently, I'm playing Final Fantasy 15 and it's such a wonderful game produced by Square Enix. Final Fantasy games started from FF1 and now it's at FF15, and most of these series are mind blowing. I saw a new game ad on Tekken 7 recently and I'm already looking forward to playing it.

the only game I am currently playing in PC is League of legend, it is almost the same as Dota but with different heroes but the concept is still the same.
I guess I find it much more easier to understand than dota, but what I really used to play in pc are Massive multiplayer online role playing games or MMORPG like Ragnarok or Ran online.
I still play World of Warcraft from time to time just spending time trying to roam around the whole map of Warcraft.

I'm currently playing God of War 4 on PS4. I just bought a copy of the game. Alongside this game, I play League of Legends. I always play an offline game and an online game together to have some variety.

Tekken 7 is the game, which I'm playing the most right now. It has definitely proved itself as the best fightning game in 2018. I think that a lot of people will agree with me, not only because it's fun, but it's also really balanced.

Right now, I'm playing PUBG. This game is lit. The graphics are so damn good and the game-play is pretty intense. I used to be more on DOTA but for me, nothing can beats FPS games. We all have our own preference after all.

I am currently playing Dead by Daylight, an asymmetrical survival horror game. It's quite addicting, it's team-based and you have to work quite a bit to read the Killer's movements and follow objectives. It's fun and interactive and a great game unless you have a weak heart :D

I am not playing any game right now, I am at work and I am working online as well, probably I will play a bit later when I will finish my tasks, or when I will reach home.

Reactions: jeffreyjose48
I am not playing any game right now, I am at work and I am working online as well, probably I will play a bit later when I will finish my tasks, or when I will reach home.
I am not playing too. I will play PAC man game if I have the time later.

As far as online games are concerned, I play World of Warcraft and Heroes Of The Storm mostly.. Sometimes I play a couple of League of Legends games with friends.
But offline, single player games, are those that i enjoy more at the moment.
I play Saint's Row 4, Alice-Madness Returns (again and again), Skyrim (forever one of my favs), Resident Evil-Revelations and BioShock Infinite. :)

I'm enjoying so many games now with my friends.I'm currently playing Dota2 and rules of survival.I'm really these two games and I'm looking forward to playing world of Warcraft next. I'm indoors these days, so days of game playing.