Virtu Sphere

No honestly this is the first time that I have heard about this I think that I will go and check this out right now.

Honestly had to search for it like teabwoi, I've never knew it had that name.

It's a very interesting concept to further augment virtual reality games. Transferring movement of the lower body, in a practical manner, to virtual reality has been pretty troublesome.
Pretty amazing what's been showing up on the subject, I can only imagine what we'll have on a very near future.

Sadly I haven't tried it yet. One day...

Yeh exactly, I would love to have this at home but I don't wont to even think about how much it would cost!:eek:
They also have this thing called the oculus rift : http://www.oculus.com/ which is like a 2014 improved virtual boy. Cool.

There's no price on it in the first website that shows up on Google, you have to e-mail them to get more info. I would like to know just out of curiosity. Do you have any idea of it?

I've heard of the Oculus Rift when it went public, if I remember currently there was a lot of big company names trying to get their hands on it.

Followed your link to check the website and got a look at the prices. 350$ for one, I was expecting it to be much more than that.

Yeh, I don't know how much the virtusphere cost now. I just e-mailed them and ask so when they get back to me I will let you know. I think they use the Oculus Rift glasses with the virtusphere that's what it seems like to me either way its cool. I'm leaning more towards getting the O.R.

I haven't tried it but it doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in. I prefer to just sit back and play games because i like to relax when I play whereas this looks like it requires a lot of movement. I will probably find it fun for the first few times like the Kinect and the Wii but ultimately I think I'll always come back to traditional controls.

In my opinion it's still a prototype much like the Oculus Rift. Hopefully in a few decades we would have nailed the technology to produce convincing and immersive virtual reality games.