Video Game Violence

Ummm, I want there to be a Soldier of Fortune 3...?

And, uhhh, black people are cool and people shouldn't be racist.

Heh, don't mind Hank. I think we should all be like Yoggs. Let's make a toast to Yoggs! :beer: :beer: :beer:
Wow, I think I've had too many toasts already... :stretch:

scribe999 said:
Remarkably, I never said anything about you being dumb. I just love that I'm being called "stupid and ignorant" (which is what YOU called ME) by someone who doesn't even have a driver's license yet. You repeatedly attack people on a personal level when they disagree with your opinions and point out the weaknesses of the so-called "facts" you dredge up.

I laugh at you because you degenerated into adolescent name-calling (which, I suppose I should forgive, since you are an adolescent) when people didn't just fall into line with the fuzzy logic of most of your positions. And I'm sorry if you're offended by my characterization of your location, but it serves to illustrate a point.

You are a child (legally, socially and scientifically) who lives in a less than cosmopolitan section of the globe commenting on issues that rarely touch upon you personally considering that Anchorage itself is approximately 73% caucasian and 5% African-American. Yet, you generalize about groups of people based on limited personal experience due to age and location. And, somehow you make the assumption that I am the ignorant one. Meanwhile, you have yet to refute a single fact or argument I, and many others, have made with anything more than rude, pointless and meandering insults.

What's particularly grating about you is your inability to put together coherent sentences with an inability to spell (or type) and grammar usages that appear like you originally wrote in Japanese, translated into Russian and only then you translated your vitriol and diatribes into English. A logical progression of opinions backed up by verifiable facts and a use of sophisticated rhetoric seems beyond you.

I justify my opinion that you are inexperienced and unpolished not because you're Alaskan. Rather, the proof is clear and evident in the way you write and what you write. The fact that you are young and living in an area far removed from the experiences of the rest of the Continental United States only alllows me to understand why you may behave so poorly and ridiculously. Go ahead and call me stupid, ignorant, crazy, gay or whatever else you want to spout out. Truly, the only whining I've seen lately has been coming from your direction.

Wow, maybe thats because through every one of your comments you hide your name calling. You have called me racist and you have called my State the back-end of no-where. Now, I know Im since I live in Alaska which is sooooo far moved from annnyyyy sort of civilization whatsoever, I am probably just not putting your words together clearly. I just cant yet comprehend what you of so much intellect mean when you call me racist and make fun of my State. But you see, I, being an immature little no-nothing sack of hormones, have a reason to name call- because I'ma kid. You, on the other hand, should be much more civilized than me controlling your emotions and finding much more reasonable conclusions of my ignorance than simply because Im a young racist who lives in the back end of nowhere. However, I will only laugh at your insults. You get someone like me whos white, titled a racist. You get someone like MalcolmX whos Black, instant hero. Furthermore, you have never been to Alaska. You can talk all you want about what you have heard and read online about it, but really you dont know a thing. I call you ignorant because it really shows on you, and when I point it out you get so furious that someone would actually contradict you instead of saying, "Good point scribe". People have different opinions then you, a lot of them are right. You should listen sometimes instead plugging your ears and making loud noises when someones trying to tell you something (kindergarten material guys). I never called you stupid. I said, "But I wont go as far as to call you stupid". Ignorance is in all of us scribe, but for some like you, its harder to accept because you have this this state of mind where your higher than everyone else. As for Improper spelling and sentence structure, I'm waisting enough time of my life writing these out to go back and dot my i's.

And for a good part of the year I live in Washington, and when I'm in alaska I visit my cousins in New York and Phillidelphia. Thats like saying because someone lives in Oregon they dont have any experience with the rest of the country. Poor scribe, If only you would listen once with your ears and not your ass. (don't try to get that its a family joke).

P.S. Hmmm I must know about 3% of the black people. Especially Jeremiah and his kids down the road who have been good freinds with me and my dad for a good 13 years now. Black people like that, that dont ever bring up their race or racism or complain and have a good job and a home, now those are the kind of black people I respect. Sadly enough thats oh to few of them.

Umm, I'm not angry...actually I'm amused. Because I've actually been to Anchorage, does that mean I know it too, y'know, like you know New York, Philadelphia and Washington? Nah...it couldn't be that simple.

You're entitled to your opinions, Weise. But, if you feel you have to stand up for your opinions in a public forum, then realize that I can stand up to your opinions in a public forum as well. You inferred being called a racist because so many people were responding that you were one. I only pointed out where I thought your opinion was uninformed by using FACTS. If this doesn't sit well with you, cuddle up to your cat, count to ten, and continue living in your bubble world. I enjoy a good argument actually...it's just, well, your's haven't been that good.

I won't call you a Racist, Weise. I think you have some bizarre opinions based on some unquantifiable sources, but I don't think you hate black people and wish to hold power and dominion over them. I think you just don't know how to go about arguing your opinions without sounding like an ass. You drag a name like Malcolm X into this, and he has nothing to do with you or with my opinions as posted in this forum. That shows how "furious" you are.

Let's rewind the tape considering you stated that you never called me "stupid or ignorant":

From General Wiese, 05-11-2006, 12:11 AM, "Its alright some people grow up a little faster and some stay stupid, namely you scribe. No, not stupid, just ignorant to the truth."

You also called me "little fella" which is some kinda crazy. When the pimples on your face finally dry up and you stop growing, post that again...it makes me feel like a puppy or something.

Oh, and nobody actually complains too much when they already have a good job and a home. I'm glad your black-friend, Jeremiah (notice how everyone defends that they are not a racist by saying that have a "black" friend), is living the American dream. His contentment is pretty self-explanatory, however. And 3% of the entire population of Anchorage isn't limited to a single family, math-whiz.

We've gotten incredibly far afield here considering I was just pointing out that sometimes complaints about racism by African-Americans are justified. Finish school, read a few more books, have some adult relationships and if you still want to argue "little fella", by all means, write me a dissertation. Otherwise, you're something that amuses me during the slow hours at work, and you have a LOT of growing up to do.

Hey. He's an enraged 14 year old, remember. That guy just gives the younger generation a bad name. He probably just misses his :teddybear or something.

scribe999 said:
Umm, I'm not angry...actually I'm amused. Because I've actually been to Anchorage, does that mean I know it too, y'know, like you know New York, Philadelphia and Washington? Nah...it couldn't be that simple.

You're entitled to your opinions, Weise. But, if you feel you have to stand up for your opinions in a public forum, then realize that I can stand up to your opinions in a public forum as well. You inferred being called a racist because so many people were responding that you were one. I only pointed out where I thought your opinion was uninformed by using FACTS. If this doesn't sit well with you, cuddle up to your cat, count to ten, and continue living in your bubble world. I enjoy a good argument actually...it's just, well, your's haven't been that good.

I won't call you a Racist, Weise. I think you have some bizarre opinions based on some unquantifiable sources, but I don't think you hate black people and wish to hold power and dominion over them. I think you just don't know how to go about arguing your opinions without sounding like an ass. You drag a name like Malcolm X into this, and he has nothing to do with you or with my opinions as posted in this forum. That shows how "furious" you are.

Let's rewind the tape considering you stated that you never called me "stupid or ignorant":

From General Wiese, 05-11-2006, 12:11 AM, "Its alright some people grow up a little faster and some stay stupid, namely you scribe. No, not stupid, just ignorant to the truth."

You also called me "little fella" which is some kinda crazy. When the pimples on your face finally dry up and you stop growing, post that again...it makes me feel like a puppy or something.

Oh, and nobody actually complains too much when they already have a good job and a home. I'm glad your black-friend, Jeremiah (notice how everyone defends that they are not a racist by saying that have a "black" friend), is living the American dream. His contentment is pretty self-explanatory, however. And 3% of the entire population of Anchorage isn't limited to a single family, math-whiz.

We've gotten incredibly far afield here considering I was just pointing out that sometimes complaints about racism by African-Americans are justified. Finish school, read a few more books, have some adult relationships and if you still want to argue "little fella", by all means, write me a dissertation. Otherwise, you're something that amuses me during the slow hours at work, and you have a LOT of growing up to do.

Hmmmm maybe the reason these people point out they have back freinds is because you use "FACTS" to tell them they don't know any black people. And I go to Washington enough that I know it almost as good as Alaska and the same with Philly. And (sorry mencia) Derderder, I was only pointing out one case common sense whiz. The fact that we are "arguing" is exactly why this topic is pointless. Arguing will never change anyones mind especially online. Now, I'm sure you have some big job as a CEO of a big company where you have THIS much time to write five paragraphs, go back and spellcheck, and glaze some words to make them look pretty. Not only that, you havent apologized for your ignorant, yes ignorant, statement about Alaska. In fact, it almost seems you're never wrong. Man, never wrong, sounds like a childish state of mind dont* it? (oops I made a nono!). "Its alright some people grow up a little faster and some stay stupid, namely you scribe. ''''No, not stupid, just ignorant to the truth.''''" cough* cough* yeah I took it back and you quoted it and you still dont notice. See, I can take things back, admit I'm wrong, apologize, but anything I can say I already have. Its up to you to stop being sucha, well hate to say this but a tight ass douche. And I dont think I'll take that back, because you are a douche. People who act like you are douches all combined into one bag.

Spudds, your just a silly person arent you? Always getting a laugh hereand there for one of your random, well placed jokes. And then you go home and realize, your nothing but a clown, and if you ever had anything serious to say, noone gives a care, because your a clown.

General_Wiese said:
Yeah buddy I saw your book. Its a bunch of crap you put together that was made by everyone else. I'm sure that took some orginizing.
Oh wow.

I just got strange looks at the office cause I was laughing out loud.

Hey Wiese, hate me more! I want to see if it's possible for you to be more irrational and immature than you're already being. Come on hate me ... do it!

Hmmm, I'm a technical writer, and I write quickly. I rarely need to go back and edit beyond a word here and there, but that's just training. Also, I've already finished school. Plus, I get into work early so I have all this time to just trade barbs with a teenage Sean Hannity wannabe.

Speaking of school, how has school been going for you, Weise? Learn anything new? You know, every day you learn something new is a day not wasted. Are you learning Algebra? Your ABC's? Do they even teach history anymore?

Your attempt at pointing out semantics is giving me quite a chuckle. So, I'll clarify what I suppose you were trying to say. First, I was stupid. Then, you decided I wasn't stupid and just ignorant. Now, I'm just a "tight ass douche", which is fine because I've been called worse by better than you. I hope you know what a douche is actually for, though...do they teach that in school as well?

I actually did write that I was sorry if I offended you about Alaska, but you didn't care about that. I still stand by my opinion that you are an inexperienced child and that you're still far removed from reality because of what you write. As for your "apology", I didn't see one. I saw one insult that transitioned into another.

Also, judging by what you were saying about visiting cities, I guess it still means that I must know something more about the world. Now, this is based entirely upon your argument that visiting enough places equals "cosmopolitan-ism", so I'm actually taking a page from your book--I've visited (and not just layovers): Boston, San Francisco, Toronto, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Phoenix, Las Vegas, London, Glasgow, and Seoul. Still makes me more "experienced" than you.

As for being wrong, I'm as human as the next guy. But, so far, all we've talked about is our opinions, and I have yet to be called out on any actual facts by you. If you go back and do some fact-checking and find that I made a mistake, by all means, pass it along. You just like to call me ignorant because I didn't back down to your browbeating and name-calling that takes the place of reasonable discourse. So, I called you out, and I got the Bill O'Reilley treatment of being told to shut-up and being told I'm ignorant because I disagree with your worldview.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it "little fella".

Well, I'm now officially bored playing with the little guy. I wish Weise the best, but I'm sure he thinks he deserves the best just for being his wittle ol' self. I think it's time to put him on ignore. This ignorant, tight ass douche is all done with the no-class, ignorant kid who so disrespects his elders *sigh*. Maybe he'll learn some stuff by the time he graduates school. Time wounds all heels as they say.