Video Game Violence

That's the funny thing, Prince. I think I love fried chicken more than any black person that I have ever met. Although, Watermelons make my ears itch for some reason.

Thing is atleast 90% of the african america people do eat fried chicken. I mean I know a lot who do. but it's not our fav.

NOW RED KOOL-AID we all love that. And thats the flovor. Not Cherry or fruit punch or any thing RED is the flavor. lol

I'm as old as him?! Wow... I don't even know what to say. But I guess on my part I could have been a little more mature about things...

And we all do not like watrmelon. I hate it. lol
But many do. I love it. hehe

Yup, we'll fry anything.
My math teacher's Scottish. He said over there they fry chocolate bars and pizza...

NOW RED KOOL-AID we all love that. And thats the flovor. Not Cherry or fruit punch or any thing RED is the flavor

Damn straight! "What the hell is juice? Gimme some red drink!"

Last edited:
scribe999 said:
Don't worry, Darth. I'm sure Weise misunderstood you, like he misunderstands everything. Despite my "fat ass mouth", I actually like cops. One of them probably saved my "fat ass mouth" on 9/11. My illustrations were merely showing how institutionalized racism still exists to some level in this country...whether it is in the way opportunities are denied, or how law enforcement is implemented. Weise was the one who started this escalating war of examples with that ridiculous, out-of-context news story about a horrible (and unusual) incident of enslavement and sexual exploitation, and I just felt I had to respond.

Really, I've always felt that crime and bad behavior fester greatly in areas of extreme poverty. Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, etc. living in poverty demonstrate that the level of economic opportunity determines a great deal of the level of violence and crime one experiences. It just so happens that Blacks and Hispanics are still among the minorities facing dire rates of poverty.

Y'see, Weise, you're interesting final point about "Blacks and Whites sucking balls" wasn't the kind of thing people were reading before. Your diatribes were a continuing denigration of a large and diverse generation within the overall African-American framework. If indeed you believe that people "suck" in general...I think, to that, many will agree.

HAHA fourteen you fool. You dont seem to realize it doesnt matter what age you are if your right. One man opposed by all his neighbors with right on his side still constitutes a majority of one. I still like how you try to use that as an excuse not to acknowledge any points Ive stated. Its alright some people grow up a little faster and some stay stupid, namely you scribe. No, not stupid, just ignorant to the truth. To say I cant be a full christian because of my age? WOW, I think jesus actually laughed when he heard that one. Im not hating everyone, Im merely saying how ridicoulus all this fucking complaining from blacks is. Yeah luda, do exactly what you said AND GET OVER IT. And If you didnt notice this thread isnt goin anywhere so I ended it by saying everyone sucks balls. They do. And last and least, I didnt start the whole what the other race has done thing it was that other guy. I alredy fergot his name but he said some cop shouved a broom up a black guys anus.

The problem with this site is every one of you is exactly the same. The only reason you dont argue is because you all have the same narrow minded opinion.

General_Wiese said:
HAHA fourteen you fool. You dont seem to realize it doesnt matter what age you are if your right. One man opposed by all his neighbors with right on his side still constitutes a majority of one. I still like how you try to use that as an excuse not to acknowledge any points Ive stated. Its alright some people grow up a little faster and some stay stupid, namely you scribe. No, not stupid, just ignorant to the truth. To say I cant be a full christian because of my age? WOW, I think jesus actually laughed when he heard that one. Im not hating everyone, Im merely saying how ridicoulus all this fucking complaining from blacks is. Yeah luda, do exactly what you said AND GET OVER IT. And If you didnt notice this thread isnt goin anywhere so I ended it by saying everyone sucks balls. They do. And last and least, I didnt start the whole what the other race has done thing it was that other guy. I alredy fergot his name but he said some cop shouved a broom up a black guys anus.

The problem with this site is every one of you is exactly the same. The only reason you dont argue is because you all have the same narrow minded opinion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....whew....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Being called stupid and ignorant by a kid half my age living in the isolated, back-end of nowhere just made my day. Anyway, this thread has certainly been the opposite of dull.

Man I've been sick and this thread soared with post. I was reading some of the post and someone said that race has no advantages in scholarships and grats. HaHa... thats a joke! I have way more scholarship opportunities than my friend and thats because I'm Hispanic... a minority. I respect most of the things you all have had to say to this whole War thingy someone mentioned in an earlier post. Wiese is right on one big issue... this site lacks a diversity of opinion. I've read many of the past post and alot of it is all the same, with no one debating and its just boring. I have to say this was the funnest and most interesting thread I've read so far. And I say, rather than making Wiese look like the bad guy, listen to what he has to say and give your opinion and don't give him so much crap... hes just a kid( I am to but who cares... I take college courses to... yay)

BCampbell said:
Way to stereotype.

When I said that black people are to busy getting a grill and killing each other to learn about their ancestry, I meant to say most of them. Although I only said that cause thats all I see. In my school, that is very, very diverse, the black kids(and Hispanics-mainly Mexicans) are very uneducated and are unwilling to get an education. In my classes, Ap and accel, Most of my classmates are white( My AP US History class has no black students). I have four black students in my classes all together. I've seen like one fight where there wasn't a black or hispanic involved. In fact, there was a shoot-out invovling two black kids at our school( I was at cross-country practice and saw them fighting-it was cool watching them), luckily they can't aim a gun five feet from another person and they both missed each other( I find that hilarious). So I'm just saying I'm not a stereotype, I just call it the way I see it.

I actually have a friend thats black and is really smart and in AP classes as a SOPHOMORE, but hes half white, so that might explain it...LOL just kidding.

Last edited:
Jason and Wiese, the only thing we try to keep the same on this site is the way we treat each other. We constantly disagree. I admit the more recent threads have been more general and not very argumentative, but go back a little bit. Basil, BC, Scribe, Spuds, and myself have had some very strong debates.

BUT we treat each other with respect (except for the Canadian, but Canadians don't count). It's tough to respect what someone's saying when their posts are littered with racial slurs, insults, disrespect and shallow bigotry. I actually agree with Wiese on several points, but find it hard to get past the other.

My beliefs, thoughts, and reasoning should stand on it's on without having to degrade someone else. Attack the arguments, not the arguer. And post things only after you've thought it through.

You are right as far as age goes. My youngest brother is 15 and can make very good points when he's not chasing after girls (the little ball of hormones). Strong arguments cannot be denied due to age. They're either strong or not. What is affected by age is how well they are spoken. All we have to go by here is the words themselves, not voice inflection or body language. I'm willing to give Wiese some slack because he might not have the experience in writing or the vocabulary to completely or correctly eloquate his meanings. We'll respect anyone here as long as they earn it. You don't earn anyone's respect here by using racial slurs and insults. Debate issues persuasively and we'll listen to you.

I think Scribe's driveway doesn't go all the way to the road, but I wouldn't tell him that. JK, Scribe. Don't send any ninjas to kill me.

My ninjas are busy Jonas...and I don't even have a driveway, heh.

As for the rest of this, I can only say that yes, I know that there are plenty of intelligent teenagers with lots to say, but wisdom and refinement comes with time and experiences. There's a reason why you can't drive until your 16 or 17, can't vote until your 18 and can't get a break on your car insurance until your 25.

I went back to the earlier posts in this thread, and I came into contact with Wiese after an off topic rant about "Race" where he went on about a number of factually incorrect things. I merely pointed out some of his factual errors, as well as posing evidence that bolsters opinions that are antithetical to his own. Yet, the attacks and volleys that were returned towards me contain nothing but vitriol and diatribes that lack logic. You must hate cops, You must hate whites, etc.

I'm not a genius, but I'm pretty damn smart. I would say I was pretty smart when I was 14. I would also say that when I was 14 years old I lacked a broader understanding of the world and that my hormones wreaked havoc with my temper and judgment.

In the time of Wiese's birth to this very day, in the immortal words of Winston Zeddmore in Ghostbusters, "I have seen sh*t that would turn you white." Age may have nothing to do with one's position or native intelligence. How you back up that opinion and what kinds of experiences you can use to back up that opinion, however, will be limited the younger you are (unless of course you had a momentous, freaking youth like Indiana Jones or something).

scribe999 said:
My ninjas are busy Jonas...and I don't even have a driveway, heh.

As for the rest of this, I can only say that yes, I know that there are plenty of intelligent teenagers with lots to say, but wisdom and refinement comes with time and experiences. There's a reason why you can't drive until your 16 or 17, can't vote until your 18 and can't get a break on your car insurance until your 25.

I went back to the earlier posts in this thread, and I came into contact with Wiese after an off topic rant about "Race" where he went on about a number of factually incorrect things. I merely pointed out some of his factual errors, as well as posing evidence that bolsters opinions that are antithetical to his own. Yet, the attacks and volleys that were returned towards me contain nothing but vitriol and diatribes that lack logic. You must hate cops, You must hate whites, etc.

I'm not a genius, but I'm pretty damn smart. I would say I was pretty smart when I was 14. I would also say that when I was 14 years old I lacked a broader understanding of the world and that my hormones wreaked havoc with my temper and judgment.

In the time of Wiese's birth to this very day, in the immortal words of Winston Zeddmore in Ghostbusters, "I have seen sh*t that would turn you white." Age may have nothing to do with one's position or native intelligence. How you back up that opinion and what kinds of experiences you can use to back up that opinion, however, will be limited the younger you are (unless of course you had a momentous, freaking youth like Indiana Jones or something).

Only stupid people claim to be smart. When your smart you have no need to go telling everyone because, since your smart, you really dont feel a reason to go tell people what if they had half a brain could figure out. I wont go so far as to call you stupid though. Just watch what you say little fella k? Its better to thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. And spuds shut your ass because I know you a five other people just like you are going to jump on that one like the girlfriend you wish you had.

scribe999 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....whew....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Being called stupid and ignorant by a kid half my age living in the isolated, back-end of nowhere just made my day. Anyway, this thread has certainly been the opposite of dull.

Mhmm. Calling Alaska a "back-end of nowhere" just showed your ignorance. And especially the fact that you used that to justify I'm dumb because Im from Alaska? No, excuse me, back end middle of nowhere. Really man, you should just keep acting like your smart. Way show your true colors :madonna:

General_Wiese said:
Mhmm. Calling Alaska a "back-end of nowhere" just showed your ignorance. And especially the fact that you used that to justify I'm dumb because Im from Alaska? No, excuse me, back end middle of nowhere. Really man, you should just keep acting like your smart. Way show your true colors :madonna:

Remarkably, I never said anything about you being dumb. I just love that I'm being called "stupid and ignorant" (which is what YOU called ME) by someone who doesn't even have a driver's license yet. You repeatedly attack people on a personal level when they disagree with your opinions and point out the weaknesses of the so-called "facts" you dredge up.

I laugh at you because you degenerated into adolescent name-calling (which, I suppose I should forgive, since you are an adolescent) when people didn't just fall into line with the fuzzy logic of most of your positions. And I'm sorry if you're offended by my characterization of your location, but it serves to illustrate a point.

You are a child (legally, socially and scientifically) who lives in a less than cosmopolitan section of the globe commenting on issues that rarely touch upon you personally considering that Anchorage itself is approximately 73% caucasian and 5% African-American. Yet, you generalize about groups of people based on limited personal experience due to age and location. And, somehow you make the assumption that I am the ignorant one. Meanwhile, you have yet to refute a single fact or argument I, and many others, have made with anything more than rude, pointless and meandering insults.

What's particularly grating about you is your inability to put together coherent sentences with an inability to spell (or type) and grammar usages that appear like you originally wrote in Japanese, translated into Russian and only then you translated your vitriol and diatribes into English. A logical progression of opinions backed up by verifiable facts and a use of sophisticated rhetoric seems beyond you.

I justify my opinion that you are inexperienced and unpolished not because you're Alaskan. Rather, the proof is clear and evident in the way you write and what you write. The fact that you are young and living in an area far removed from the experiences of the rest of the Continental United States only alllows me to understand why you may behave so poorly and ridiculously. Go ahead and call me stupid, ignorant, crazy, gay or whatever else you want to spout out. Truly, the only whining I've seen lately has been coming from your direction.

I'll summarize what Scribe said. Wiese, you say stupid things and have no real argument behind any of your positions.

Wow looks like I missed a whole lot of crap while I was at E3. Although I will be helping you guys stay way the fuck off topic here I will continue the talk about racisim. I am not directing this at anyone.

I heard a couple of people make the statement that blacks were not the only one who suffered in America. I ask you this question. Does that mean since black people were not the only ones who suffered that their sufferage is not important? Or that blacks should not complain because everyone is suffering? Its that kind of thinking that henders a country. The only reason you have freedoms, that I have freedoms is because of people who decided not to take the suffering and not to shut up.

And that fact there is no racisim in America is completly false. I will admit that black people are quick to play the race card on issues, but can you blame them? I guess you guys don't realize that minorities have only had lawful equal rights for only 30 years. Your grandparents, who raised your parents, who raised you remember the time where blacks could not even look a white person in the eye, without going to jail. Where they had to sit on the back on the bus seprate from whites. Peoples mind don't change because the law tells them to change their mind about minorites. So you still see racism in this country alot of times unintentional.

This country is better than most, but that does not mean our country can't get better.