Upcoming games

Miles Hansen

Registered
Dec 7, 2014
What upcoming game has you most excited, and why?
For me personally it's got to be Batman: Arkham Knight. Rocksteady has not yet let me down with it's Batman games, despite Origins not being up to par (Also it is made by a different studio, but still) so the trailers and the inclusion of the Batmobile has me beyond hyped!

Reactions: LemonyPinkness
Arkham Knight and MGS Phantom Pain are my most anticipated games at the moment. The trailers for Arkham look amazing, and Ground Zeroes confirmed my suspicions that we might be seeing the best Metal Gear game ever released.

I'm mostly excited about The Crew which I find surprising since I wasn't even interested in it when I first heard about it. After seeing more and more of it and knowing about its details, however, I've grown more and more excited about it and now I can't wait to play it or at least see the reviews for it as well as gameplay videos. Most of the games I'm looking forward to aren't even being discussed yet though since it's still very early on in the new consoles' life so the more popular titles probably won't be coming out yet for a while.

At this moment, The only thing I am even slightly excited for is Batman: Arkham Knight. I was always a big fan of Batman movies and some games. I have played City and Asylum and have to say I loved them both. I have been wanting to play Origins but after hearing about the glitch that I cannot finish the game, I haven't really bothered to even buy it.

Either way, I hope Knight does not follow that path and will leave me wanting more.

Arkham Knight and MGS Phantom Pain are my most anticipated games at the moment. The trailers for Arkham look amazing, and Ground Zeroes confirmed my suspicions that we might be seeing the best Metal Gear game ever released.
Arkham Knight would be my most anticipate game at the moment.The trailer only leaves one begging for more so am sure it will be a hit.Phantom Pain is also a much eagerly awaited release and am sure it will be worth the wait.

Helldivers is probably the game I'm looking most forward to of games that are releasing soon. It looks very engaging and fun and the trailers are pretty impressive so I have high expectations for the game. Hopefully it releases at a nice price point so I can pick it up Day 1.

I was watching the video that is on youtube about the Batman: Arkham Knight and man I really think that the game will be great. It looks so fun and the free roam ability is what I am really looking forward to. The next game that I really cannot wait for has to be the new metal gear. Those are two games that I am really looking forward to getting my hands on.

For me it's Batman: Arkham Knight as well. I've played every game in the Arkham series and this game can't come out soon enough. I beat Arkham Origins and went back to Arkham City just so that I won't be rusty when it finally gets released. I'm also really excited for Street Fighter V. There was recently a gameplay reveal trailer and it looks freaking incredible! I think there will be a lot of great games in 2015..

Halo 5 for me! Granted Bungie stopped producing it since Halo 4 came out, and Halo 4 hasn't been a particularly stellar title, but the game universe remains one of my favorites. Hope that Halo 5 is a great success :D

For me it's Tekken 7, Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV. I'm so excited about KH3 and FFXV. Looks promising! I want to see what's new about Tekken 7. What's with the ice dude? He feels so alien to me. I also can't shake the feeling that those power moves (pose then attack...whatever they're called) look suspiciously like SF. They should've made Tekken X SF instead. Batman Arkham games have always been interesting to me. Maybe one day I'd get it when I have extra money. I probably don't own any right now because I'm not really a big fan of the Dark Knight. He's cool and all (the guy has a batcave, Batmobile and a cool butler) but to me, his no killing policy is kinda pointless in Gotham. Joker just keeps on coming back.

For me it's EverQuestNext/Landmark. The only game I've really played hardcore is WoW, but I could see myself totally getting into EQ Next. It sounds amazing. I can't wait to check it out.

I was watching some of the vids, and I can't believe how cool it's going to be. They claim that it's possible to never have the same experience twice. I wish WoW was that dynamic.

I'm extremely excited about Killing Floor 2. I've played killing floor 117 hours which is quite alot for that game.

I even own a server. It's a great, great game. So obviously, I can't wait for the second game, it looks awesome.

I can't wait for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin to come out. It'll be great to finally play Souls at 60fps on a console.